Michael 27 Comments

It’s right next to Lane Bryant at Woodland Hills. You know… Michael27!

3 Likes

@kyleporterCBS the comment basically begging Enrique Cruz to go elsewhere is the only featured comment on the article on the main site. In spite of the comment being flagged several times.

10 Likes

Gosh, this guy belongs in Ban City.

3 Likes

Don’t they have moderators in their free sections who delete inflammatory comments and quickly ban accounts.

2 Likes

Proof positive that there’s no need to allow these maniacs to have a public voice. They want to pay to come in and mouth off, so be it, but even OrangePower (flawed as it is) makes the recruiting section have a strict set of rules about dealing with recruits and does enforce them with removing posts.

8 Likes

Make me a moderator. I can do it.
dvOwFmfbzmAsI9v2IV

6 Likes

Yea this is a terrible, terrible look.

2 Likes

Here you go.

6 Likes

Murdoch of all people predicted this years ago.

Do it.

3 Likes

This is what the Babylon Bee does - pay to make comments.

2 Likes

I concur. Comments are for paid accounts only but free accounts can read comments cause that might entice them to join cause all the awesome content you can get by other paid accounts.

1 Like

I say that you make everyone sign up in person to be a member of the blog. And then, when Michael27 does it, we’ll all come out of hiding and snuff him.

Am I crazy or is it still the only visible comment here?

This is a terrible thing! Can’t just let that hang out there!

2 Likes

Can we game the system by having someone post something on there and then we all like it? Isn’t that supposed to be how it works?

1 Like

Are the top likes the ones that are exposed on the site? I went and “liked” the first comment on that thread…

It’s very frustrating that somebody actively recruiting against OSU is getting to just freely do that with no consequences. Who’s saying that it’s not a fan from another school? These recruits look at this stuff, so I’m sure he’s seen it… It’s not a good look for PFB, I know that much for sure.

5 Likes

I thought the setup was supposed to be top comments based on likes, but I could be wrong. I liked it too, we’ll see if it changes.

I mean the post is flagged… so that apparently doesn’t matter too much either.

2 Likes

Is it? It’s not hidden the way they usually are.

I flagged it… says I did… maybe give it a shot?