Mike Gundy Tired of Talking Bedlam, Calls Out OU for Gaslighting the Situation

Baylor worked out ok. We were two inches away from beating them twice.

2 Likes

This is Lou Roselli’s lucky day, that he will end up in a weak conference for wrestling as an affiliate where he can dominate until his team reaches the NCAA tournament. But he looks good up till then. It will help his recruiting if dominates year after year.

2 Likes

[quote=“robert28, post:37, topic:16431”]
I want to know which of your heros is going to when this week end. I think isu is favored by 3.5
[/quotel ]

Most likely Baylor. Iowa State almost lost to a team that acts like they’ve never ran an offense before. What do you mean deflecting? You deflect all the freaking time. You won’t bet on anything Gundy does because you’re too scared. Because the likelihood more often than not is he won’t accomplish what you think he’s going to.

You’re just a chronic crybaby. You won’t make a bet on anything either. Too scared!!!

You deflect even when photo evidence is given to you. You’re the last of people that should say anyone is deflecting.

You cant post with out deflecting. When isu wins are you back on the matt band wagon. I have no reason to bet you. Any way you want to bet osu against the league you got 9 teams to win the title. If you want to cry about not all can. There still 3or4 can other then osu. Itll be funny when baylor is 2 and 3 after next weekend

1 Like

You can’t help but biotch and complain about everyone that has an opposite opinion.

Yes you do. It’s because you don’t have enough confidence in Gundy. If you did you wouldn’t avoid it.

I’ll save this comment when Baylor is 3-1 and we find ourselves on the losing end in Waco. I hope we win, but I’m skeptical. 4-7 Roberto.

I have no problem with intelligent people have different opinions. There are more then the stooges i have differed with. Those same people i differ with i agree with as much. I have liked about 5 of your post. I can agree with crazy.your crazy. Im not the only one who disagree with you there are a bunch

1 Like

So you want to bet the field against us, that’s a goon bet joy. You pick one and say how much ? Won’t matter you would never anti up or pay off. Anything anti OSU that’s you joy. I’ve told your daddy. , I’ll tell you, both of you need to go to the bears board and tell them how good a program they have and you admire Briles

1 Like

Like who? Four people? Yo, You, Michael, and Jake. That’s it.

I bet I would. I don’t make empty promises.

Lol what ever it take for you to sleep at nite. I guess i read your post more then you. You are an empty promise

1 Like

The only empty promises being made are by the coach you support. I always hold up to my end of the deal no matter what. I don’t believe in being a payroll bandit. I have to earn my way to a pay raise. I don’t have to tell people I’m surprised they’ve kept me around this long.

You kill me joy. I mean you always act like youcome up with something. Look i can debate the pay of a few a head of gundy. First how many pay raises have you trun down. Do you give money back to the organization you work for. Its sweet you think you and a college football coach are comparable.i will give you one coach who is definitely over paid, mel tucker. Coaching on his 4th year with 1 winning season. This year doesnt look great.

1 Like

Joy be realistic, wayyy more than 4 disagree with you :joy::joy: they just don’t post as much

2 Likes

You can add me to the list Joe.

3 Likes

We know you and your daughter are thick as thieves.

1 Like

We know you and @michael13 fight over who gets to pretend to be Ned Beatty.

1 Like

I know this is your fantasy to have guys do this. Since you and joy are the inbred hillbilly. How about them apples. Why do you even try.

1 Like

What? You like a apple in your mouth when you play Ned Beatty?