Mike Holder to Retire, Chad Weiberg to Take Over as OSU's Athletic Director

The article drifted to Gundy because Jake brought up the budget and recruiting. Which obviously Gundy is a part of recruiting in some form or fashion in OSU athletics. This isn’t difficult to figure out.

And everytime on basketball articles u find a way to get about gundy.
I have no i why u brought this to my attention. And real it was logan who brought up gundy first on this article. And logan hates gundy ergo I’m rite like always

Game starts in a hour so u two girls better hurry

I could care less who brought it up first. Gundy is a coach in OSU athletics. Which means he plays a part in recruiting players for the school. Which means he’s connected to the AD and the budget in some form. You need to learn to grasp what I’m saying. You can start by fully reading what I post. If for some reason you don’t understand it then just ask me.

Ok guys, some of the schools in 2018 that recruited higher than Gundy with less money. Washington, NC State, Mississippi State, Maryland, Virginia Tech.

Now is when you get to talk about location and how Stillwater is a sh!thole.

1 Like

I understand completely u need to just get a grasp on reality.
I was answer and explaining what was going on.
I not mine to budget but u just what a way to try and bring down the football team.
Really when they write an article about the new ad would be more of a case

I’m not bringing down the football team. I’m telling you we need better players to offset the bad coaching. It’s not the player’s fault the coach gives up in the biggest game of the year.

1 Like

I’m not none of those school did better in football then us this year. So why would u bring up losers, oh wait I know u the biggest loser

Why are we talking 2018?

1 Like

U hate 3 stars and think walkons arnt real people.
U never reply anything good to are recruits or players for that matter.
Remember this so he will be in the portal soon

I don’t even know what you are trying to ask me. :clown_face:

What does this have to do with the recruiting budget and a request for better players?

Just because I don’t praise the 100th best recruit at his position doesn’t mean I hate the guy or think they can’t be good in the future. All I’ve ever said is that it’s rare and higher rated players have been proven more often than not to be more successful at the next level.

Do u guys get lost in the mall parking lot.
U trying to respond to me about my response to Sarah.
So of course ur rants r just rants.

So you want to talk about a year where nothing is normal? Where some schools didn’t play and some played 1/2 as many games.

Yeah, football usually has some pretty good options out of Oklahoma but lately it seems like basketball is kind of taking over here for now. Lots of current and future NBA players out of Oklahoma lately.

1 Like

So yale not play is shouting down football recruiting

Schools not playing or not playing as many games with little to no crowd effects budgets and recruiting.

Is that why u picked tosu and 2018. Or did u run a cross 2018 budget and found a school who fit some sort of narrative. Look u always choose to compare us to ou. So do it. Really dnt just go back to norman. Oh but what was ou budget for 2018 and Texas

Average recruiting ranking over the last decade-

National rank in games won over the last decade-

Sounds like he’s coaching above his recruiting rankings. If he had the 20th best class, would he be top 6-7 in wins nationally?

In all seriousness, I continue to hate recruiting stars. Just looking at the past few classes it’s skewed. Flanagan was a 4 star, but Harvell-peel was our 4th worst commit in 2018. The year before that, Sterling was at the bottom of the list but Shamond Greenwood was our 2nd highest recruit. I’m sure it’s out there, but I wonder what the school’s rank would be if they re-graded each class after their college careers were done. Seems like we’ve had a bunch of future pros get massively under-scouted in HS.

Btw I’m playing devil’s advocate here. Still don’t think Gundy is doing near as well as he could be recruiting.

1 Like

Maybe that’s why he’s already pulled in almost as many 4 stars for the 2022 class as he typically does for full cycles.

1 Like