Mike Holder's $17 Million Problem

Thanks for the correction. When I wrote that post I knew I was not sure whether it was the first or second amendment. I have not read the Constitution since required in high school 54 years ago.
So PFB let the fire die out and if the admin wants to light another fire then they can do that on their own without needing any extra fuel from PFB.

Your bosses must really be pushing hard or paying you handsomely to continue this diatribe. Maybe you like controversy. You definitely are not a reporter!!!
Keep pushing the buttons, saying the wrong things, fanning the coals to relight the fire. Is that your job now.
Chuba erred on social media. Gundy erred on social media. Changes are happening according to both, but no specifics are mentioned. There is no racism in the football program according to Berry Tramel (a reporter of the best kind). They are handling it now like men, talking, discussing and finding a common ground to move forward. There are only self appointed guardians aka rabble rousers (K Porter, K Boone, at the very least) of whatā€™s right that keep spreading their crap. You are no better than the looters during the recent BLM protests. Turn a thought provoking enlightening demonstration into a rock throwing car burning looting frenzy. You are despicable Porter.

1 Like

oSu has a long history of struggling to retain good coaches. Long contracts and hiring of Alumni are actions meant to change that dynamic. oSu has dramatically improved itā€™s financial outlook, but it is still behind most athletic budgets of programs that consistently compete for CFP spots. Brad Underwood is a good example of how hard it can be to keep coaches. Good thing oSu upgraded with Boynton, but none of us knew that at the time.

Yea well my comment was sarcastic in nature and I think you are smart enough to know that. But I get it youā€™ll say anything, even things are are not true, to win your position. Good luck with that btw.

He canā€™t even spell his name correctly, donā€™t expect him to pick up on sarcasm.

He needs to write about you and how your far left radical you are and how it hurts real Americans that really love living here! That would be nice.

Jeramy, I really donā€™t think that people are acting in that fashion because their feelings are hurt. Itā€™s the fact that what is going on has the potential for or actually is causing real harm to people. Not bodily harm but financial and social for sure.

Jeramy ā€œthe white shamerā€ He really hates white people so I donā€™t know what that makes him

BERQ4XuaKEZnq

I knew you were a girl but also thought you were AA

Just some white people. Probably many you know and admire.

You mean those radical liberal coastal states. The ones that have covered the federal costs of running conservative states, where real Americans (dog whistle alert) live, that donā€™t generate sufficient taxes to cover what they take from the Federal government.

Lol

Keep talking while you can because your radical party will be taking that right from you very soon.

I see the American hating racist calling no god having democrats have also brain washed you too for feeling like expressing your feelings Is wrong if it dosent meet their agenda.

Well, Iā€™m glad that at least you can acknowledge that people are acting the way they are because the advantages they are gaining from systemic issues that disproportionately and negatively affect non-white people are going to go away. I get how that might feel threatening to you and others.

I guess I would just think that youā€™d all welcome it since it would be leveling the playing field for others, which is what you theoretically support (unless you donā€™t get to run downhill any longer)ā€¦

Keep up the ad hominem attacks, budā€¦ Just shows how weak and irrational your arguments are.

Hahahaha, gee you really got me there manā€¦ The best you can do is make fun of how my name is spelled? Pretty patheticā€¦

Relax, big guy.

Just having a little fun :slight_smile:

https://m4bl.org/policy-platforms/

If you are going to keep castigating Gundy for wearing an AON t-shirt, you need to educate yourself on what you are complaining about. AON has taken some pretty hard positions relative to the BLM movement. But, what do you know about BLMā€¦not the original BLM that started some years back as a legitimate civil rights movement. Everyone seems to think that BLM is still that very valid attempt to address a civil rights issueā€¦wrong. The BLM movement has become a political operation to destroy the existing fabric of our nation. The takeover of the original civil rights effort began in 2014 when this platform (as shown on the URL) was first made public. That is what AON is addressing.

You owe it to yourself to look at the M4BL URL and understand that M4BL has taken over what was once a legitimate civil rights issue. After you read it you might have a different perspective. Then come back here and make your comments. It would help if the players (both present and past) would educate themselves on the specific issue of what M4BL has become. I might not agree with how OAN has addressed the specific issue of M4BL and everything they have said about it, but I do understand where they are coming from. This takeover is now putting our nation at risk as M4BL attempts to take over or destroy so many of our larger cities (Seattle, Portland, Minneapolis, Atlanta, DC, etc.). When you preposition shields, helmets, steel shafts, bricks, and other offensive equipment prior to the demonstration the result is not preparation for a peaceful protest but preparation for a riot.

This information was sent to me by a good friend (black) who said people need to know what we (the black community) are really dealing with when it comes to BLM. It is not what most of us (black or white) think it is. It was certainly an eye opener for me. I had no idea this is what has happened over the last six or so years. It reminds me of the Black Panthers back in the 60ā€™s and 70ā€™s.

PFB has received this info directly. It seems they are incapable of moving away from bashing Gundy and addressing what caused the issue in the first placeā€¦the T-shirt that no one would even know about if it were not for PFB, their tweeting the picture, and then their continuing to fan the flames of the fire they set while screaming for someone to put out the fire.

2 Likes