Mike Holder's $17 Million Problem

You keep saying it’s systemic. What will be your excuse 30, 40, 50 years from now when things change to your viewpoint and the black community is still stuck in the same position they are as of today?

Except he’s not writing both sides…

1 Like

tai-

Agree with your post, except to add a lot of people/fans/alumni thought Holder had lost his mind when he hired Boynton over Gottlieb. Remember the fallout? I personally wouldn’t have hired Gottlieb either, as we needed strong coaching experience…and as much as Doug bleeds orange, he didn’t fit the bill. I would have kept interviewing. Fast forward, and I would have been wrong.

Also, I’m ‘assuming’ Holder’s stance may be one of ‘if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it’ and that’s why Gundy’s still the head coach. We’re recruiting better talent, and playing post season…all looks good on the books. Of course, this is pure speculation on my part.

100% back your comment on the PFB instigation. There’s been a Gundy-hate party going on here a loooong time.

I bet jeramy and tomg sit in their grandmas basement playing DD

I am a moderate. I have the ability to listen to both sides and make informed decisions. I just call zealots like yourself out on your hypocrisy. You have clearly been listening to one side tell you how both sides act and partake in spouting ignorance. Best of luck to you.

1 Like

I would be interested in seeing those numbers.

I see both sides and I pick the side that thinks rationally and loves America and loves are freedom and loves god and loves all people. You to busy apologizing for white people and shaming them and walking around with a BLM shirt on while sticking it too the USA. Get out of here man.

You keep using that word rational, but it doesn’t mean what you think it means, because you’re using it to justify irrational beliefs based on your own fear. You’ve made that abundantly clear. Not to mention the personal attacks you have to resort to because you know, deep down inside, that your ‘arguments’ are seriously flawed.

Think tomg and jeramy need to read wrote because they are heavy BLM followers.

Are you white?

Why does it matter?

I didn’t think so

My skin is white but I dont identify as white. That’s a liberal joke

Oklahoma receives $1.58 for every dollar they send to the federal government. You can click on any state and get the data.

When Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, a Kentucky Republican, expressed reluctance to fund coronavirus relief for hard-hit cities and states, suggesting they would be “blue state bailouts,” New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo had a quick retort.

“We put into that pot $116 billion more than we take out,” Cuomo said. “Kentucky takes out $148 billion more than they put in.… Senator McConnell, who’s getting bailed out here?”

https://theconversation.com/blue-state-bailouts-some-states-like-new-york-send-billions-more-to-federal-government-than-they-get-back-137950#:~:text=Why%20are%20a%20few%20states,billion%20more%20than%20it%20received.

I wrote this because very few people (including myself before I viewed the web site) know the story of what started out as BLM (for civil rights) has turned into M4BL (for anarchy, rioting, and looting and the destruction of our nation.) My fear is that you will eventually see troops having to move in to clear the streets. When the mob starts fighting back some will get shot and some will get imprisoned. Not an outcome I would prefer to see.

I watched a black civil rights lawyer last night telling this exact story of how the BLM movement has been taken over and the new agenda is to take down the nation and form their own separate marxist state. He said that what happened in Minneapolis has nothing to do with their agenda. They just see it as an opportunity to create anarchy to further their agenda.

1 Like

What business is it of yours what my race is?

What if I told you that I was a white, middle aged, protestant male who was married to a white wife and with two white children? Would that make me credible in your eyes? Or would you just view me as a race traitor?

Same old KP, you need to join Gundy bashers anonymous or become a “ friend of Mikes “

Maybe KP isn’t crazy https://sports.yahoo.com/amphtml/chuba-hubbard-mike-gundy-oklahoma-state-debacle-225734236.html?__twitter_impression=true

4 Likes

So where exactly are you getting that BLM is M4BL? I don’t even see a single reference to BLM on that site. Further, I’d like to know exactly what you find offensive about the M4BL site. Where does it say they’re advocating for “anarchy, rioting, and looting and the destruction of our nation”? They’re advocating for real societal change and the end of systemic racism. What’s so wrong about that? Is your problem that black people are standing up for themselves and demanding an end to practices and policies that intentionally target their community?

You’ve got a severe disconnect between what you’re saying is on that site, and what the site actually says. Then again, that’s not really surprising considering the inflammatory rhetoric you, jeff16 and joe15 are regularly pushing…

This was an interesting read. This is not about a shirt, or even really about racism. It’s about a football coach that has lost a connection to his players. He’s like the highly paid CEO that doesn’t know who works for him.

I understand he has 100 players on his team, but it sounds like he was so aloof and disconnected that Chuba finally had to call him out. I’ve been a big Gundy defender over the years, but this may have been a much needed wake up call.

1 Like