Off Topic 🚀

That guy has printed more money than most country’s on that play. It’s awesome.

1 Like

Are you buying GME today?

• Yes
  • No
0 voters

What’s funny about that is there’s a large majority of people who actually don’t know what a Jew really is. A lot of people think it’s just a religion.

1 Like

I would probably be in that group. Never really had any Jewish friends growing up.
Like it made sense when he was saying it, but I never really thought about it before.
But it’s also confusing since you can convert to Judaism, so not sure what that means.
I’ve learned a little more about it since I got married. My FIL is Jewish, although he hasn’t gone to temple in several decades. His brother and family are still active in temple.

1 Like

Yeah I didn’t mean that as a slight to people who didn’t know, it’s just a very vague definition. And it technically is a “religion”, I think they call it an ethnoreligion technically.

1 Like

https://x.com/theroaringkitty/status/1790049362846117942?s=46&t=mLxfuP_5HoKluPFarX9ZFA

He is so back!!

1 Like

Didn’t we do this GameStop stuff two years ago??

3 Likes

Yep, he steered the whole thing. Hasn’t been on social media since 21. Then has been heavy today. GME was up 50% at one point. Been halted 5X this morning.

1 Like

Someone call the SEC…?

I didn’t take offense.
You don’t know what you don’t know

1 Like

For why? A post, he hasn’t done anything.

A subpoena could potentially reveal a lot more than a simple tweet.

I was mostly joking. I don’t really know anything about the situation lol

3 Likes

They already have. They can’t touch him.

I’m in again. Made a cool 600 today.

2 Likes

Combo question: How much will sell of NCAA25 affect stock of GameStop? Is it worth putting anything into it?

It’s a niche game

1 Like

Not one single bit.

4 Likes

Sellout Crowd lasted 10 months :joy:. Wonder where Barry and Jenni will head now

1 Like

Hopefully retirement.

1 Like