Official PFB+ Bedlam 2020 thread

Good brawl today guys. 8/10

9 Likes

This site doesn’t allow commenting on articles anymore?

Anyways the bedlam predictions are laughable…trying to figure out who will fumble this game away more, Gundy or Sanders.

Be gone troll

3 Likes

Why would I pay to troll, you tool.

Are we supposed to all agree that pokes will win bedlam?

Gundy always seems to have his worst games against OU. Sanders is a turnover machine. Brown and Chuba status is up in air.

But yes, osu will pull it out ok.

1 Like

Hey guys,

Can’t believe I have to say this, but let’s refrain from talking about people’s skin color or wishing COVD on people.

30 Likes

Hey Paul,

If you’d like to comment on the predictions post, you can do so here. The comment section has integrated with The Chamber.

9 Likes

Let’s Gooooooo!!

3 Likes

I was about to post this! So cool we got DC on board with this. How am I supposed to sleep tonight?!

3 Likes

Same, trailer did a good job making me hype. I will come back down to earth though. Very well done.

1 Like

Thanks Marshall.

1 Like

You must be fun at parties my dude.

What this season has led you to be leave those predictions are laughable? The fact that we have beaten two teams they lost to?

Are OU fans/players considered people? Just asking…

4 Likes

Really hoping the old saying of “Defense wins championships” works out in our favor tomorrow. So far I’m afraid our offense doesn’t carry their part of the load. Hopefully we are surprised and some guys are back that make a difference. If I had to make a prediction now it would be OU 30- OSU 20 and I’d be very happy to be incorrect.

1 Like

The Chamber was pretty lit today, apparently.

8 Likes

Is there any kind of update on the OLine? We have at least one dude back?

2 Likes

A lot of this today

11 Likes

I got my ugly-as-sin jersey today!

9 Likes

I’ve heard Springfield is probable.

2 Likes

That’s the one I was wondering about.