Oklahoma State 2021 Spring Football Preview: Wide Receivers

Wallace did go over the middle it was just 40 yards down field. So that have been stoner routes im blaming on Sanders.
I no u guys heard some quote about not hurting recievers by throwing over the middle.
Thats so u dnt hurt the qb feels.
Throwing over the middle u throw thur theline. Linebackers corners. And are covered for deflection by safeties.
Sanders couldnt throw over the line, in the corner of endzone, 1on1.
So yes I’m blame Sanders. Do u guys real want him to throw in more coverage, anybody, anybody.

So now it’s Sanders fault that Washington never learned to run routes?

I didn’t say that, but if ur say a route over the middle shorter the 40 yards should be down by someone else the the z reciever throwing over the middle the z reciever is going deep to pull the safeties out.
I know ur looking for us to all tell its gundy. But were not. But u are working on ur fixation.

I know you are not saying it’s Gundy but the NFL analyst are blaming the coaches.

I’m not out for blood. U want to blame gundy. We already know that before u type.

Again those aren’t my words.

Ok
Do u think I dnt believe u.
I have no opinion of nfl thinking. They look for skill set.
We have had guys get draft pretty high in baseball just because they throw a 95 /hr fastball. If they think they can teach the kid to throw strikes then I’m sure Wallace can learn routes.
His injury plays a big role too. And not just his but his twin also. Being only 6 foot.
Thats why Carson went low.
Green running bad 40 time hurt him.
I can name abunch of why nots.

They mentioned his size and they mentioned his injuries but that’s not what they are talking about here and you know it.

See ar0 u drag this out. What do u want me to say or agree to.

You don’t have to say it but you know it.

That u fantasize about gundy shirtless. Ur rite I didn’t have to say it. But hey I want us to have a honest and open friendship. :upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::rofl::rofl::rofl::innocent::innocent::innocent::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::crazy_face::crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

I said if everything we do wrong, we started doing right, we could finish top 10. Which is true, both for us and for every other school in America. Don’t think that’ll happen though lol

You can’t just say “hmm. We threw it deep there, Dunn definitely called that.” And then the next play go “oop, we ran it up the middle, definitely Gundy.” You have no clue. But to help you out, go watch the doc series. That 90% confidence you have that Gundy is calling the plays will shrink down to about 5%. That is, unless Gundy forced Dunn to recite lines like a play for weeks leading up to games and then had him spout pre-determined words during live football plays to make it look like he was calling the shots on the doc series. Unfortunately, I find that unlikely. Don’t you?

Now Gundy probably tells Dunn an overall theme or gameplan to run by, but that’s normal from all HCs.

1 Like

To show how much he cares about what “experts” think of his route running, James has about 1,400 yards and 10 TDs worth of reasoning to shove up their a$$ for good measure. And that’s in his first couple of years having to play alongside 3 WRs that every team in the NFL would want as a starter.

1 Like

If that’s true then If 18-22 year old men can’t handle the coach saying they suck without a direct statement then it tells me they probably shouldn’t be playing college football.

There are 18-22 year olds men fighting their hearts out and dying in the military around the world. If Gundy is concerned about hurting a player’s feeling then one of two things should probably happen.

1. Spencer Sanders needs to get better and prove his coach wrong.

2. Gundy better look for a new line of business because last time I checked a coach is supposed to do whatever he can to move the ball and win games.

1 Like

Seems to me the overall theme probably needs to be tuned up a bit to reach 2021 and not consistently stay on the 2006 level. Would you agree? At least if you have two weeks to prepare for the biggest game of the year then you should probably run some stuff you’ve never ran before. Otherwise the battle is already lost before it begins. As we had seen in the first 8:51 of the 2020 Bedlam game.

1 Like

Dude u really dnt know anything.
Heck yes 18 to 22 are babies. Never heard of snowflake. I know u think its some new drug. Just like u r.
People are very fragile. That why everybody goes doctor to self help crap.
I have a question for u joe u seriously want to see Sanders throwing over the middle.

Ur the in 2006. U still think we throw to te.

Tied for 149th is exactly where they all dream of.

So Washington having to compete with 3 other top tier WRs for passes on a team that had more than 400 yards one single time last year out of 17 games is somehow Gundy and Dunn’s fault? Dunn is getting blamed for Wallace not being able to run NFL routes before he’s ever played a single snap, much less been drafted yet? Looked plenty fine to me in college. Not everything in the world is Gundy or Dunn’s fault.