Oklahoma State 2021 Spring Football Preview: Wide Receivers

Your right, but that wouldn’t fit joe and ar1s narrative.

1 Like

No what is Gundy and Dunn’s fault is guys showing up only knowing how to run 1 or 2 routes. If Dunn was half the coach y’all claim he is shouldn’t he be out preforming guys like Maquis Brown? All they ever say about Washington in Pittsburgh is he’s learning. Well he must have had a hell of a lot to learn.

1 Like

Your right they never play him or throw the ball to him, he’s trash just like all the other players from Oklahoma state

1 Like

Its weird they must have 1000000000000 routes in the nfl. At least they don’t have to teach him to catch.
What was the deal with tied with 149th, for the life of me I can’t figure ur reference point. I hate it we I can’t laugh with u( or is that at u).

He’s not trash, he’s just never been taught. You know like what a coach is supposed to do. You might not understand this but most people go to college in hopes of getting prepared ,or trained for their career.

1 Like

It’s where he ranks for the season in receptions.

Where is his yards and td. And his bank account.

Sure cause receptions don’t matter for a receiver.

Did I say that. Let me put in ur language. If a cow breeds 10 times ( reception) has a a calf 7 times ( catch) sell a calf 4 times (td). So which is most important sell a calf or breeding a cow.
Yes I would have sold the cow a long time before but I’m not a nfl owner.

That makes less sense than your usual crap.

U make no sense all the time so I was trying get down to ur level.
I like bring up what place washington is in receptions.
Without talking about how much money he has made.
No one cares about 147th. But gundy helping him make millions is important.

I would like to do something a little different besides letting the defense know the only two routes we plan on throwing are either deep or to the sidelines.

That would not be fair at all Sanders all completes 70% of his pass if u count pics.:upside_down_face::wink::rofl::joy::innocent::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

So he’s a second round pick making millions in the nfl but he wasn’t prepared, what logic you have

You’re right that should help recruiting, "Come to OSU we’ll make you a backup in the NFL that no one has ever heard of " but save those millions because your career will be very short.

1 Like

Lol okay buddy

It was Ben Roethlisberger that said he was quick and athletic but didn’t know how to run a route. Then when Mike Tomlin was asked about it, he said he has a lot to learn but has a good attitude and is willing to learn or listen (something like that. )

1 Like

Who doesn’t have to learn when going to the nfl? This guy was never projected as a primary receiver, yet somehow yet again they turned him into a biletnikoff award winner and a second round pick. Pretty impressive.

It amazing how Dunn turns short fat kids into these great receivers whose lifelong dream is to be a bench warmer in the NFL. Where does he find so many that don’t want any part of starting but just set the bench and make the money.

1 Like

Dude what are you talking about