Oklahoma State Falls One Spot in AP Top 25 following Arkansas-Pine Bluff Win

The won 8 games last year. Were thought to be good this year till probation stuff hit.
Just like Oregon state looking good this year.
Nebraska is a bb blood what are they going to look like when we get to them. Pittman still going to be at Arkansas or saban

1 Like

Why would we when they think we are second class for years, playing 2 for 1 and the game always being in Little Rock !! I don’t want to contribute to them

1 Like

That was 5 years ago dummy. How many teams rebuild in 3 years especially on the west coast where there is lots of talent I’m just trying to help you joy

1 Like

We scheduled them before last season.

We scheduled Oregon State because we knew they sucked.

What does that have to do with anything? Since when is the geography of your place the only factor that can determine if you can rebuild in three years?

You just said you knew 8 years ago that asu would be bad. With out the chit their going thru they would have been good. We played arozona when the we their best. Oregon state is better then the were. Same thing with byu doing baylor did they know for one year baylor would be good. Very few teams out sid bb do you know if a team will be good. We are 1 for the last 14 years

2 Likes

Joy geography doesn’t have anything to do with recruiting ? You have lost your mind. A kid that can play within 100 miles of his home and that doesn’t make any difference ?? It’s clear you were dropped on your head as a child. Robert was right. Bad jug !!!

I didn’t say it wasn’t a factor. I said it’s not the ONLY factor. Learn to read or go back to the tractor.

Joy you really need to let me bring that tractor, I’m serious. Your head is so far up it may take two tractors
Geography is important to some kids, so yea it is important. Playing time , facilities You only concentrated on the place and where it is. You don’t even understand your own posts

1 Like

I never said it wasn’t important to SOME kids. Are you really too stupid to understand my post? :roll_eyes:

No you wouldn’t, :rofl::rofl::rofl: because you know exactly what would happen. You’re a basic biotch Joey. A puss. And if you did grow a spine and say it? Well, I hope you have a job with PTO and insurance. You’ll need it :+1:t3:

1 Like

Your jr high education really comes out. We have gone thru half the pac 12 when we play Oregon since gundy has been here. Also, did boise. If Oregon is bad will you say the same thing. If we were to scheduled bad teams i think Colorado would be on top of that list. One thing about scheduling is the other team has to want too. Like we are scared of usc. They were great last year. 1 thing everyone knows about gundy is there going to be good. Can the pac 12 teams say that.

1 Like

I stated the same thing joy. I can’t respond to a stupid post like that. I would sound like your dad :disappointed:

2 Likes

Can’t defeat the argument so you act like you’re in junior high? Okay.

You’re one to talk lol.

Lol rite joy. When i answer you , i always come up with something unique. You do some reverse saying a jr high does.

2 Likes

Saying Baylor is good because recruits live in close proximity of Waco, but have never attended Baylor is a pretty unique concept.

1 Like

You say the weirds things most people call them lies. I do to

2 Likes

The only weird thing is believing a college football program is good because good recruits live close by, but never play for that program.

Joy its ok your wrong just stop posting. We only make funny of you because you post.
I can sit here all nite giving you examples of bad rated players on any team. Take ratings with a grain of salt

1 Like