Oklahoma State Quarterback Shane Illingworth Enters Transfer Portal

We had both in Illingworth. Now it’s gone!!! 4 star recruit who doesn’t have coaches that could patch together an offensive line to protect him.

Speaking of that game. I wonder what would’ve happened if we weren’t down one lineman and our 1,200 yard rusher?

Speaking of I wonder if we finished 6-6 like you said?

1 Like

There it is 4 star over everything lmao that’s as good as the Bible to you

What talent ? Standing like a statue? Or just the fact that Arkansas was his next best offer and some fatass like Carey Murdock rated him a 4 star?

The O’line never gave him a chance. He got beat up so bad and hardly any time to throw. I’ve seen him in a spring game before I wasn’t super impressed as I was with Rudolph.

1 Like

Or run

I agree with Joe on this. Apparently not many people seen him play. If he was a bit more mobile I would go with Shane. Sanders gives us the best chance to win till someone else can get a chance and prove he can do better.

2 Likes

If we keep losing people and don’t replace them it’s possible.

1 Like

Would you rather have Illingworth’s arm or Sander’s? Weeden was pretty much a statue and that team went 12-1 with a CONFERENCE TITLE. It’s not Illingworth’s fault our coaches can’t recruit, retain, or develop offensive lineman.

1 Like

Weeden was deceiving illingworth isn’t close to weeden.

1 Like

Your only concerned about it because he was labeled a 4 star 2 years ago we have another one of those that just enrolled

Pretty close to what you said last year

Okay Mason did it, next

1 Like

Its okay he beat uo, next

Miracles happen. Sanders was getting eaten alive then got hurt because of it. If sanders couldn’t do anything with no protection how is a guy like Shane supposed to?

1 Like

I agree with you, the 2 best quarterbacks during Gundy’s tenure were not mobile quarterbacks.

2 Likes

We’ll never know because Weeden was a senior at his best while Illingworth was still a sophomore.

I noticed how you decided to take the words RETAIN and DEVELOP out of that statement. Which is why our line has been average at best since 2013.

1 Like

Rudolph had a trash line and beat ou his freshman year

1 Like