OSU Football: What Eight Wins Means in 2020

Wrong again dumb a$$. Jimmy Johnson quote
"If you want to be the best, you have to beat the best "
Pretty sure he stole it, but he said it.

1 Like

Had to look it up u seemed to believe. But ur wrong by a .01 idiot. So is that mean u get better by losing to school like San Diego state by run 4 plays up the middle on the goal line and not scoring.
If ur going to say Miami games then ur a bigger loser then I thought.

1 Like

Who just became the dumbest. Ur wrong ur wrongā€‹:slightly_smiling_face::smile::smiley::joy::star_struck::heart_eyes::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::innocent::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face:

Jimmy Johnson conference winning percentage
0.543. Non conference 0.535
I knew you couldnā€™t read.

You donā€™t build a winning program hiding from competition. Hiding from competition builds a program that averages 4th in the conference of 10.

1 Like

Now Iā€™m being serious dude u need to stop before every knows. Con games 17 and 15 equals 535.
Just like usual ur backas$ ward.
Hope ur not an accountant flipping ur rows could cost u.

1 Like

Jimmy didnt play any body in the 22 non con games he played here. Oh except the san Diego state loses

I know of no program that schedules non conference games equal to or better than their conference games. Thatā€™s suicide doing that Alabama schedules cup cakes in non conferenceā€¦ you do that you are asking to get fired

1 Like

Arzero doesnā€™t understand much about football. That why him and joe and few others for my knowledge. :upside_down_face::smiley::joy::money_mouth_face::cowboy_hat_face:
I know I teach a lil rough but Iā€™m not their momā€‹:kissing_heart::kiss::two_hearts:

1 Like

Texas played LSU last year .
OU played Ohio State 2016 2017
Texas Tech Played Ole Miss 2018 and Arizona 2019
TCU played Ohio State 2018

But I know we play Tulsa.

Weve played Georgia arizona fsu(preseason #1) miss state boise state and others. Tulsa was ranked most of the year was Arizona or ole miss lsu. U dnt know who ur getting when scheduled so far down the road. We got Nebraska coming in like ten yrs who knows they may be good same with Arkansas
This year Texas with power house el Paso
Ou playing juggernaut of the Missouri valley
Tech what can I say Houston Baptist
I see what u mean

1 Like

We could have easily drop Tulsa and played wester Illinois

1 Like

Arizonaā€¦ meh Sumlin was fired for not winning a game this yearā€¦ they played one good D1 school. Are we supposed to play 3 blue bloods

1 Like

Ole miss fired there coach last year

1 Like

Ar0 is having troubles cant keep his columns straight dropping his own post

Letā€™s play Mississippi State, we could have a brawl , get a bunch of players suspended for half of next year :joy::joy:

1 Like

When Texas played LSU they were ranked (6) went on to win National championship

When OU played tOSU 2016 ranked (3) finished (6) 2017 ranked (2) finished (5)

When TCU played tOSU ranked (4) finished (3)

So

Who did they play this yr

1 Like

U must have thought this a deal make u told me twice. How I see it, it was 4 loses. That is great thanks for showing off there loses. :innocent::blush::wink::hugs::thinking::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face:

We wonā€™t play Mississippi State. Gundy doesnā€™t want to play at team thT could potentially beat him or against a coach that can challenge him.