OSU Hires Bryan Nardo from Division II Gannon University as Next Defensive Coordinator

Given the new Big 12 looks easier to win more than ever it seems like we’re choosing the path to mediocrity no matter what. Might be some sad days ahead.

Maybe you haven’t seen how the fans have turned against him this season idiot ? Read , do some research, Day is known for not being easy to work for, plus that bunch of fans are worse than uo
Do you not understand Knowles got better here because of Rodrigo and the other MATURE players. He didn’t improve tosu

1 Like

You should probably take some reading comprehension classes before posting. At least I sometimes provide a source for what I’m talking about. How many have you provided?

From 39th to 12th. That’s improvement. I guarantee you if the name Mike Gundy was in it you would be all over it and defending your opinion like your last penny.

1 Like

Your sources are fictional and made up in your mind , maybe some other dunce point

1 Like

He still didn’t improve on beating Michigan moron. He allowed 45

1 Like

I assure you they’re real. Otherwise, I wouldn’t be able to provide a link on here. How about accepting them instead of getting angry at them?

So it’s not okay for Ohio State to get runner-up against another BB and make it to the CFP since they didn’t last season mostly because of their defense. However, everything is okay as long as Gundy’s OC stinks it up and gets runner-up against a non-BB and barely wins an NY6 bowl?

2 Likes

Here’s a real question, where is the money going or do we have any at all? I thought the AD was all on board with football and what happen with the money that was going to recruiting about 5 years ago? We just have enough to buy D-2 players in the portal and kids from Austin Peay? Just got enough money to get a D-2 defensive coach? Where is the money going Mr. Weinberg? Gundy?

1 Like

Nothing more annoying than someone whose entire identity is consumed by the hatred of someone else. You’re burning yourself up inside, fuming day after day. Meanwhile, they’re completely oblivious and couldn’t care less. In other words, they’re living their best life, you’re living your worst. (And yes, anyone this obsessed with ranting on message boards doesn’t have a lot going for them, we all know it.)

3 Likes

Players don’t get better w/o coaching. You sound silly.

1 Like

I said the other day on here that gundy will go get a middle school coach to replace Mason and I be ■■■■ lol I was close uh? This guy is trying to get fired. I see it as sabotage, it’s the only thing that makes since truly. Tired of his antics and being a sissy bitc. Gundy got crap threw all over him this off season and it was all his fault. Can’t keep kids and can’t keep coaches. Not sure how well he’s like by people in the coaching world or people in general.

1 Like

Nobody’s hires stick around if their successful. Even if you’re paying same as Bama/OhSU, top dollar, their prestige is better. We will never keep the best coordinators, and now with the ridiculous portal and NIL, players either. Just the way it is. I’m tempted to start following D2 ball and forget this whole mess.

If players get better by coaching then why are all these kids on gundy’s teams not getting better? Why aren’t their more kids getting to the NFL on gundy’s team and if they are than why aren’t any of them a staple on a NFL team?

1 Like

Well said!!! The trailer park is proud of you little man!

3 Likes

So you are saying they don’t get much better from a soph to a 5th year senior, maturity, strength ? You are clueless

1 Like

The good news is it’s a great opportunity for those assistants who can use OSU as a launching point for greater success. The bad news is we’re a launching point for many assistant coaches.

1 Like

It’s an RV Park.

Lol you trying to suck up is hilarious.

I do have a serious question you are going on about 1.5 mil where are you getting that number.

Have you seen the school say thats what he is getting. Or is it like usaul your lieing to make an idiotic point. This is where you realize boone was talking about guys like you, who just spout off stuff.

1 Like

He’s spouting off, probably be 6-7 hundred at top end. His delusion is top end isn’t it , trying to make a silly point he can’t make. Biggest turd in the cesspool

1 Like