OSU Is at the Big Boy Table, Here's To Hoping It Continues to Trickle Down to Other Sports

Location doesn’t matter enough to measure. Barry Sanders didn’t come from Texas or Florida and didn’t go play for a blue blood. Texas is really big and they play a lot of football there but kids can come from anywhere and will go where they get to play and show their talents.

1 Like

Lol you kind of proved the point with Barry he went to the closest team. It’s a bad deal tho since he wasn’t offered any thing.

75 % or more go to close school.
Just look at the top 10 players from oklahoma every year. 9 will go to ou, osu or Arkansas.

Look at our last bothers. The one has an offer from ou. They didn’t jump to ksu when the other got an offer.

Go look at Texas roaster every year how many are from out of state. Not the portal. Transfers will travel. Just look at the ones we get.

We fight for guys in Texas that dnt get bb offers. And when the do they decommit from us.

Go look at like Wyoming. They got guys from ever where but there all border line 2 stars.

It’s just how the world works.

1 Like

Barry Sanders was overlooked. He was not highly recruited. Dumb statement.

2 Likes

Great points cause Josh Allen fits right in there.

1 Like

Oh chit I forgot about your favorite balls.

Thats normal you want to make a point with one guy.
What was his #'s out of high school.

I never said anything was 100% so your one guy over 100 year is a great example. You should have used north Dakota state they have two draft qb. Pathetic jug.

1 Like

Do you ever use your brain Jug ? You know Barry was a once in a couple hundred years guy, chit don’t you understand location will bring you lots of recruits but someone has to coach them. Texas is full of 4-5 star :star: recruits and fing Kansas bests them !! Location and money and smart enough to hire the right coach

1 Like

How many D-1 schools are in each state recruiting all these young guys in each state ? Hell Florida has 8 that I’ve counted and know I’ve missed some…… your theory doesn’t hold chit

1 Like

Texas proves my point, they have location, they’re a blueblood. At one time it worked but now it doesn’t. Nebraska, one time it worked but now it doesn’t. Those schools are still located in the same place. Clemson didn’t have it but now it does. Maybe it’s the coach?

Yea what was your point Texas still get players it’s a coach problem. Is your chit shoveling ess trying to say they dnt get players. We proved our point you have not

1 Like

You haven’t proven anything, if a school can go from not getting players to winning and getting players from all over or if a school can go from getting players from anywhere to not get them, it means location is not that big a deal, especially today when traveling is so easy.

Now your just slapping words together.
What school are you talking about.

1 Like

Oregon Clemson Nebraska

I’m not getting Nebraska, they made their name 59 years ago. And there finding their location sucks.

God we have gone through this chit before jug. Do you drink that much. Or those horses hit u to hard.

Clemson won before. Top dog in a big state then oklahoma. Very serious donors 85,000 sear stadium.
Sweet southern bells every where.

Oregon has one serious donor bigger state. Drug out naked tree huggers. A lot better weather. Very lil competition in big 12.

1 Like

None of that other chit matters if location is such a big deal.

Well then just go with location. I dnt care just as you understand stillwater is only better location then Jupiter’s 3rs moon.
Explain to me. If stillwater is easy to recruit to. Why did no one do it before. I mean your the genius. Why did they not come before gundy. Remember I remember all ur bs reason.
This is your short coming you think a guy like miles could coach and recruit they just fell short.

1 Like

Some recruits fall short but when comparing 4 years to 17 years and the highest all time commits were by Miles, he can recruit.

Really I think your making excuses. Miles showed us he was a recruiter. Plan and simple. He was playing with Simmons players.

1 Like

Damz Jug , I’m with Robert , do you drink much , had a blow to the head and didn’t tell anyone… Nebraska was the only school in the state, big donors from every county, sponsored guys from every county and unlimited scholarships back when Switzer had 3 deep that could start anywhere. You’ll get the picture eventually
Texas, what is their problem? A coach…. What do you think Gundy would do with Texas recruits? They have money out the azz to hire and fire as they please

1 Like

Refresh my mind Jug about who’s had the highest all time recruits in football ? You talking Reid ? And who else ? Gundy has had Dez, Tylan, Shettron , Mason, … so who were these holy ghosts you talk of that Miles recruited

1 Like

Y’all are too stupid to look it up yet question me. And what’s this Nebraska was the only school in the State? They are still the only school in the State. There’s still as many donors from each county.

Y’all just try to make excuses for Gundy but even Holder knew Gundy was not recruiting at the level he should.