OSU TE Recruiting Target Jason Llewellyn Commits to OU

Good one boys :joy:

1 Like

If we end up as an 8 seed it means OSU and Boynton have done better than 91% of the D-1 college basketball teams out there.

It’s comical that people praise a coach for being better than 46% of the college football teams, but they want to cream a coach that might be better than 91% of the college basketball teams out there.

Do you piss standing up?

1 Like

Lol but you only rate recruiting rankings in football according to what power 5 schools do? Hmm hypocrisy much?! :man_facepalming::thinking:

There’s a significant difference between P5 and G5 in football. The gap is much smaller between P5 and other conferences in basketball dumbass.

Tylan was here because he was one of the few that would get to play (4 star recruit) and actually thought he might win a conference title . I agree he should’ve went to the NFL last year.

He’s just one example of very few though. Just thought you should know.

Really? Butler get 5 stars?

1 Like

Lmao oh really😂 very few huh

Gonzaga does. They’re favored to win the tournament. Not in a power conference. Find me a non power 5 school that’s been in the CFP.

1 Like

Name another

Villanova

1 Like

It’s not a narrative when it’s the truth. The truth is there are 35 bowls games and 130 college football teams.

There are 351 college basketball teams and only 68 make the tourney. There is nothing complex or confusing about it. A second grader could understand all of this.

1 Like

Usually more than 35. Covid cut down the list.

1 Like

Yeah one of the very few at OSU.

I’ve explained this to ar0. We are a power 6 in basketball ball. We dnt count toward the 400 d1 school. So u guys can stop bending the facts.
U want to go to the dance just go 500 in conference. Gundy does that 3 out 4 for years so boynton should be in his 3rd dance this year not maybe first.

Villanova? Really? Some of the best talent in America right down the road?

See anybody can go to the dance. Oh wait except boynton.

Oh compare me to a 2nd grader lol big boy, figure it out

Houston, Memphis, Creighton, seton hall

I’ve said if Boynton doesn’t figure it out this year and next he needs to be gone. Just like Gundy needs to be gone.

1 Like