OSU's Defense Needs to Continue to Improve, Gel Heading into Nonconference Finale

Lol your hilarious. Tennessee has jump from coach to coach your saying there doing rite.

Michigan got 1 good year or tosu had a bad one.

Give up your sad

1 Like

Youā€™re comparing a guy thatā€™s been a HC for 10 years to perhaps one of the best college football coaches ever known. Youā€™re right though. Both Snyder and Campbell have taken over programs that are both worse than the one Gundy took over.

Let me ask some questions here. Did Snyder or Campbell inherit programs that went to three straight bowl games from a previous coach that posted a winning record at the school he coached? Did they inherit programs that were easier to recruit to or harder to recruit to? Did they get a donation from an alum billionaire to make their football program more attractive?

Your deflecting. Gundy has never had the talent that matt had last year. He had the most players on the all big12.
Of course your trying to save face you back matt. Your trying to dig anything up. Just like matt we know who you are. You only defending matt because you backed him. When you got the talent why does it matter if you were back by no one. Your making bad excuses. You cant get out of. If at the end of the year everyone tells you you got the most talent and you go 7 wins. Come on joy

I got a question. Is fritz beating ksu today

1 Like

Jug you idiot , Tennessee thought they could do better than Fulmer so they fired him. Thatā€™s been almost 20 years sago. They have hired several coaches just to be the same as Fulmer noww as, canā€™t seem to find one ? Remind you of a as anything ? Sound familiar

2 Likes

Can you get the radio broadcast on my phone ?

I donā€™t know how to find it on my phoneā€¦ lol
Is there an app for it Robert ?

Kspi hot93.7 app

1 Like

Thanks Robert !!!

1 Like

Anything for a good cowboy

1 Like

Got it !!! Thanks Bud :cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Your buddy is 3 and 0 just beat ksu.

Martinez is not looking exciting has not throw down field at all

1 Like

You said heā€™s a bad coach. You also said LR is a bad coach and heā€™s also 3-0. Iā€™ve also never said Martinez was a good QB. Look where he came from. So Iā€™m not understanding what your point is?

I never said fritz was a bad coach. I said Tulane is a poor program. He is like dave and matt. Last year they wetr supose to be good. Like dave didnt handle covid well or matt did well with alot of talent.
Riley is a bad coach. He just gets a ton of good players to cover that fact up.

1 Like

You made fun of him last year. Now youā€™re changing your tune. Itā€™s not like he took over a program that went to three straight bowl games.

We shall see.

I was making funny of you not fritz.

I know you well tell me riley rebuilt usc. If they make the plsyoffs. He better do it now. He wount in the big 10.

1 Like

Wait until OU and Texas leave once the new Big 12 is formed. I canā€™t wait to see what new excuses come up of why Gundy canā€™t make a 12 team playoff.

Gundy is not at a power five and he showed riley last year. I never said riley couldnt recruit. But how can he win the big 10.

1 Like

OSU is a P5 school. 1-4 is also not good. He barely showed Riley last season with the 2nd best team heā€™s ever had. That was probably the worst team under Riley his whole coaching career at OU.

Heā€™s not going to have to win the Big 10 in a future 12 team playoff. The Big 10 sucks right now and you know it. Michigan and Ohio State are literally the only teams in that conference right now that pose any threat for him.

Had a brain frat i meet bb not power 5.

Thats my point onlyva couole will go.

1 Like