PFB+ Basketball Recruiting Thread 2.1 #LutzWork

Lol at the “BoYnToN cAn’T rEcRuIt” tweet… not sure I’ve seen a single person say that in the past two years.

4 Likes

I am really plugged into OSU Twitter and had never heard of this Harmon cat until a few days ago when @TheHeadChimp said something about him. This guy is wearing me out already.

7 Likes

Someone needs to tell him to chill. Or send a letter to the editor of Cleveland’s newspaper mentioning how much of a clown he is, and that he needs to leave the recruits alone. A tweet once in a while is not a big deal, but what he does is borderline creep-level stuff.

3 Likes

He’s going to actively and inadvertently sabotage our chances with Omaha Biliew. Why is he doing that? Dude is a complete idiot.

I’m seriously considering appealing my ban and knocking him down a peg. Let the recruits have their ■■■■ space.

One more thing, in the spirit of full disclosure (I’m sorry everyone, this just bothers me):

I did tweet at some recruits or transfers a few times. Pretty sure I tweeted at Bryce T. when he announced the transfer to OSU. Tweeted at Rondel after he committed a few times (he actually liked my tweets). Might have tweeted once at one other recruit something like, “you can go ahead and commit to OSU, that’s ok” (can’t recall who it was).

But one thing I wouldn’t/won’t do is randomly tag these guys in my own tweets and be like “LoOk WhAt YoU cAn Be PaRt Of”. That sh*t is so cringeworthy and he’s been doing it a lot.

4 Likes
2 Likes

The reason he does it because people give him attention

Ignore it, doesn’t affect any of us, or OSU at all lol these kids don’t care about some dude on Twitter of no importance

6 Likes

Might be wrong but I think if we don’t have a mass exodus this year, we definitely will next year. Unless everyone who’s having 2nd thoughts all end up staying and then all have their concerns answered next year, which is doubtful.

Yeah, it’s looking like it. It might depend on whether the Boone twins and Avery are allowed an extra year, and whether they stay if so.

But focus on this year, focus on this year, lol.

1 Like

One thing i was thinking about, it might be pretty difficult for BOTH boone twins to be able to xfer somewhere together.

I bet they stay

1 Like
4 Likes

:confounded:

Slater publicly says he’s not a recruiting expert all the time, wouldn’t take it too seriously, although it’s not encouraging lol

AB ain’t coming to OSU.

I’ve accepted it

3 Likes

Yeah, he seems pretty plugged in most of the time though. I remember him being the first to even mention us for Moussa in the portal. I really don’t think anyone knows where AB is going. I just hope he commits soon, tired of talking about it :joy:

Ditto.

2 Likes

He has predicted quite a bit of good things for OSU. Believe he put out similar gifs for Cade and BT (transfer). So, I’d expect he knows what he’s doing here.

1 Like

If he’s not coming here I hope it’s Zaga instead of Arkansas

8 Likes

If I’m him I’m going to Zaga. Play for a HOF coach in a nice part of the country and be guaranteed sweet 16 at a minimum? Yeah I’m doing that over Stillwater.

Don’t shoot me.

3 Likes

Makes it a lot harder for his family to watch him play during his (potentially) one year in college. Not sure how important that is for him, but works in our favor.