PFB+ Basketball Thread 2.0

Uh whoever wrote that didn’t watch the wvu game.

So just like he pulls stats from that game, I can recall the one game where he’s 100% false. Dude can suck eggs.

1 Like

No. But as some others have pointed out, we lost to Oregon State due to issues that have plagued this team all season. Cade shot free throws at roughly an 85% clip. We have guys whose main talent is driving to the basket (Ice, for example), who can’t shoot free throws well. That’s a problem.

Also, Cade had to be clutch because he had to bail us out in some games. If not for him, we lose to ORU…we lose to Wichita State. We never got a game where the entire team is healthy and obliterates the opponent by 20+ (yes, we got the Iowa State game where they won by 21, but Iowa State was severely short-handed).

I’m not saying we aren’t better with him. I’m just saying I still think we make the dance without him. No way we’re as bad as he thinks without him.

6 Likes

That article sums up something a lot of us already knew, this team around him was not ready. And all the shooting that was supposed to be around Cade got hurt

5 Likes

Wasn’t Baker an interconference xfer?

No. He walked on.

1 Like

Oh ya

12 Likes

He was a transfer that technically had to sit out, but they appealed to the NCAA and got that year back.

2 Likes

Lon Kruger just retired btw lol.

7 Likes
7 Likes

That’s crazy. Kruger and Coale in the same year.

7 Likes

Would be a perfect time for them to poach HCMB

Hope this sets them back a bit. Even though Kurger couldn’t get deal done while their, he had good recruits and teams played tough. They were very inconsistent but still tough. Their lack of care as a school for basketball better hurt them in their replacement hire.

4 Likes

Almost as crazy as two politics threads disappearing in the same year. :eyes:

1 Like

No, I would say that’s pretty normal.

15 Likes

Was going to say that this came out of left field, but then I realized he’s 68. Makes sense he’d want to hang it up at some point

1 Like

tenor-2

WHY would you say this???

5 Likes