PFB Roundtable: Projecting Bedlam Superlatives

You mean you don’t like running up the middle behind 3rd string offensive lineman?

Do don’t like throwing screen pass after screen pass because the OL can’t hold a block for 0.5 seconds?

You don’t like using Jelani Woods as a decoy instead of an actual offensive threat?

This is the playbook bro!!! They have nothing else to show on the field. If they haven’t fixed it all season long then I doubt they have it fixed in the next 5 days.

Still don’t know what a decoy is joe. Give Fisher 13 more yrs and it’ll be the same. Defending another fired or soon to be fired coach to help explain why we don’t need Gundy. Blue bloods always have money, and they would save like 3.5 million a yr. Once again miles took a good 3 win ku team and made a no win team.every big 12 team throw to many screens. There just a reciever running play. Remember the Texas game when he open up the play book and got 3 turnovers. We go right on most plays because sanders cant go to his secondary reciever.

OSU must have a breakout performance from someone not keyed on by OU (SS, CH, and TW). We need a breakthrough, didn’t see it coming, career game performance from Presley or Jelani Woods. That would be a difference maker.

1 Like

“It was a scary proposition for opponents tasked with stopping a world-class sprinter in football pads — especially when you factor in OSU’s up-tempo offense and the collection of weapons around Hill .

But through five games, the Cowboy coaching staff is still searching for answers as how to best use the track star. To the point where OSU coach Mike Gundy asserted that one of Hill’s best attributes within the offense is simply the attention he commands at every snap.”

“He’s almost been better for us lately as a decoy, at times,” Gundy said.

October 6, 2014
The Oklahoman

Funny chiefs don’t use him that much, or as much as u think he is to be used. U wrote a 3 paragraph post that said the same thing as always about hill. And in one sentence I’ve explained ur lost on what a decoy is.

Double pump. Fake hand off to the rb. When ever wallace is double covered are types of decoys. Decoys are useful and done by all teams. The faster u learn the fundamentals of football, the less stress u will experience. Ok joe.

They gotta mess in ann arbor. Thank god we r not paying a guy 7.5 million to loss to r rival and get no con champs. Them blue blood up there I’m sure have no hair left. :upside_down_face::crazy_face::star_struck::money_mouth_face::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face:

13th highest paid coach in the nation who is 2-13 against his rival, has won the conference once, been second twice and averages 4 in the conference.
No matter who you bring up or how you try to defend Gundy, the winning percentage against OU has went down while he has been the coach. As bad as some of the coaches have been, as a group they are still better than Gundy against OU.

1 Like

Is that 13 now he only gets 4 million I don’t think so. There r a ton of guys I can bring up. Do u know both tech and wv r paying more then 3 million for there coaches. Both harbaugh and Franklin coach at blue blood schools in 20 yrs the two have 1 con title and like14 yrs have 1 osu wins. Tcu is paying over five for 1 prower 5 con title and more and more losing seasons. In the middle of the metro plex. Keep crying I’ll find more bad coach u think are good. It’s so easy to do this I almost feel sorry for ou trolls. Ur the that brought up dax hill went u. Wonder how he feels to be on a loser team. Michigan and psu will be playing for the bottom.

Dax has just as much chance of winning the conference at Michigan as OSU.

But not to be on losing team. Gundy is tied for 39 highest paid coach. Once again fault facts from the peanut gallery

Ku playing 3.75 millions for no wins. With all these loser coaches I think ( no wait I know) we getting a bargain.:star_struck::money_mouth_face:

Thank you for making my point.

U haven’t made a point since I’ve known u.

If he loses this one nobody in their right Covid 19 mind can say gundy needs to pack his bags!!!

We can make a statue and have him throwing up the peace sign but it doesn’t mean peace it will mean how many times he beat ou in his 16 year career.

1 Like

It was Gundy’s choice to take a pay cut. That is why he’s only making 4 mil this year (which I commend him doing based on his recent results).

Like we’ve said a million times already. These programs aren’t going to keep a coach around for 16 seasons wondering if the HC can beat their rival or at the very least play in the conference title game (Which Gundy hasn’t done since the conference title game has been implemented).

They aren’t going to keep a coach around that’s 1-3 against their arch rival as a favorite. Especially when their overall record is 2-13. Most football programs that are serious about wining will keep a coach around 4-7 years to see if they are going to be worth the investment. If not, then they will cut their losses and invest elsewhere.

OSU just happens to be one of the few football schools that’s holds onto an investment that they either get no return on or take a continuous loss on. I hope that once we get Gundy’s 20th year (hopefully he retires before then) and the football program is sitting with once conference title and a 2-18 record against OU, the fan base will actually take a step back (those with common sense) and actually ask the question.

Do we really want another Mike Gundy running the football program? Or do we want a young proven coach that actually has the hunger and drive to make Oklahoma State into a respectable top 15 program?

Way to long the last 3 post said absolutely nothing. No need to reply. Any way he is here for what at least 8 yrs. Un til he can get his sons thru. More Gundy’s.

It’s not way too long. They are a bunch of good points to look at. You are just to lazy to read it, and because you can’t comprehend them you don’t have a good counter argument for it.

U say the same thing. Not a bunch of points a bunch of ways saying Gundy has 2 win in bedlam. Do u really believe ur making separate points ever time u use a period.