PFB Roundtable: Projecting Bedlam Superlatives

Listen, from what Iv gathered over the last decade is gundy has taken a page out of Bill Snyder’s play book. Gundy has said forget everything out side of basic football and we are going to run a simple offense but do it well and hope the other team makes mistakes and we will take advantage of it. It’s so boring butt it’s a safe bet to win more games than lose more games. This is not championship football this is playing it safe to rack up as many wins for the book. We are all done with that crap and this is what Joel and art are expressing and the rest of real osu football fans are expressing.

The 3 amigos nice they used to make t shirts. Gundy dumbed down the offense for Sanders. It was still top 20 in 2018.

So when ou beats us Saturday You still going to try and pump sunshine up everybody’s bleep come Sunday? 16 sixteen 16 sixteen 16 YEARS! 2 two 2 two 2 wins! Can you tell me the definition of insanity?

Yes u repeating urself

No I didn’t you just keep reading someone’s same response lol

Gundy is staying till one of his mini mes takes over it’ll be great to have a coach named gunner.

I read everybody’s responses urs is just saying the same thing. If u notice only 3 of u repeat. Others actually talk about other things.

He dumbed down the offense because he can’t recruit a quarterback that he doesn’t have to

U didnt want sanders when he recruited him.

Joe must have to refill his pen of ink he has be going a long time.

Well actually when they were recruiting him they had mentioned that he hasn’t played many second-half games because they were up so much so to me that’s playing half a season. Hard to get a read on a kid that is never in a dog fight.

That didnt answer the question did think he was a good 4 star pick up 3 yrs ago.

And tell me why the beans do they take two quarterbacks and one is a pocket passer and one a dual threat?

Or did u think oh no that’s a bad recruit

1. He can’t beat Tech any longer. He’s lost to Tech twice in a row (Tech hasn’t made a bowl game in two years)

2. He can’t beat Baylor any longer (He’s 2-6 against Baylor since 2012)

3. His conference finishes since 2011 are 4th, 3rd, 7th, 2nd, 3rd, 3rd, 9th, 3rd.

4. He hasn’t won a conference title in almost 10 years.

5. He’s finished higher than 3rd approximately one time since 2011.

6. In his first seven seasons as HC he had three Top 25 recruiting classes. Since 2011 he’s had approximately zero.

7. He’s afraid of actually playing decent power five competition in the non-conference schedule. Then consistently bitches to the AD about it when it happens.

8. He’s the type of coach that will run something 50 times and call it a success if it works once.

9. He got this wild idea in his head that he could run this team with average coordinators. Since 2011 his football program has remained stagnant. He’s had three different offensive coordinators. Three different defensive coordinators, and is currently on his 5th OL coach.

10. He’s 4-4 when it comes to either exceeding or meeting the preseason conference finish, or finishing below their projected preseason ranking in the conference.

There 2 yrs a part it’s not the first time we’ve had 2 different types of qb on same team

I thought it was up in the air because him not playing full football games during all of his seasons. Total guess on their part.

I know and we lose every season and have to change our offense to accommodate not having a runner or a thrower

Robert I applaud you for your positive thinking but the gundy era is over. He’s like a lame duck that keeps sucking money with no results from the university

The tech deal is shitty defense he hires oc he can try and keep ( but see that goes against ur guys theory of bad off. Why if we have grandpas off does people keep hiring r oc. I’ve talked about all those other things if u cant remember will go see a doctor.