PFB+ TV Show Thread

I think John Cho or Adam Scott would have been good as Jim.

Patton Oswalt is probably the best alternative for Dwight of these.

It seems like Kathryn Hahn should be a huge star. She’s hilarious in everything she’s in.

2 Likes

Oswalt’s the best alternative but he doesn’t quite have that simmering rage that Rainn Wilson brought to it.

And I agree about Kathryn Hahn. She constantly kills it.

2 Likes

Yeah. It’s not that surprising but Wilson and Carrel are the least replaceable.

2 Likes

YOU HATE THE OFFICE?!

1 Like

Can we make a thread for, like, universally abhorrent takes?

5 Likes

We do.

Which is where I should move all your mayo takes

2 Likes

Unashamedly. Cringe, awkward humor makes me physically uncomfortable to the point I get actually second-hand anxiety.

Also, note that I did not comment on the quality of the show. I’m well aware that it’s done well and is of good quality. I just can’t do it.

2 Likes

I don’t like The Office either

2 Likes

If he had gotten that, he wouldn’t have been in Breaking Bad/Saul and that would just be sad. He’s great in that Saul role.

5 Likes

Just finished Radioactivity on Amazon. If any kiddos are looking for a report to do, the Curie family has 5 Nobel prizes to their name! Fascinating read/watch. Now onto Lennox Hill on Netflix, so far, it’s pretty good

The Office is terrible

1 Like

You thinking that doesn’t surpirse me at all.

4 Likes

Scranton is the OKC of PA.

2 Likes

And Tulsa is a suburb of OKC, so…

5 Likes

There couldn’t be a better Saul.

Let me tell you about a little show called Love Island.

The cringe humor is not intentional… But it has me absolutely sucked in.

2 Likes

Hey!

If you like a lighthearted comedy, Tacoma FD is pretty funny. Not near as over the top as Beerfest or Super Troopers, but just a fun watch.

1 Like

Just seein’ if David’s awake this morning.

5 Likes

Just pointing out that you’re taking my line about Fort Worth… A take I get a lot of heat for, but stand by unequivocally.