PFB+ TV Show Thread

We do.

Which is where I should move all your mayo takes

2 Likes

Unashamedly. Cringe, awkward humor makes me physically uncomfortable to the point I get actually second-hand anxiety.

Also, note that I did not comment on the quality of the show. Iā€™m well aware that itā€™s done well and is of good quality. I just canā€™t do it.

2 Likes

I donā€™t like The Office either

2 Likes

If he had gotten that, he wouldnā€™t have been in Breaking Bad/Saul and that would just be sad. Heā€™s great in that Saul role.

5 Likes

Just finished Radioactivity on Amazon. If any kiddos are looking for a report to do, the Curie family has 5 Nobel prizes to their name! Fascinating read/watch. Now onto Lennox Hill on Netflix, so far, itā€™s pretty good

The Office is terrible

1 Like

You thinking that doesnā€™t surpirse me at all.

4 Likes

Scranton is the OKC of PA.

2 Likes

And Tulsa is a suburb of OKC, soā€¦

5 Likes

There couldnā€™t be a better Saul.

Let me tell you about a little show called Love Island.

The cringe humor is not intentionalā€¦ But it has me absolutely sucked in.

2 Likes

Hey!

If you like a lighthearted comedy, Tacoma FD is pretty funny. Not near as over the top as Beerfest or Super Troopers, but just a fun watch.

1 Like

Just seeinā€™ if Davidā€™s awake this morning.

5 Likes

Just pointing out that youā€™re taking my line about Fort Worthā€¦ A take I get a lot of heat for, but stand by unequivocally.

I love Beerfest. My brother and I make a point to, at least once every year, get absolutely smashed while watching it.

1 Like

Canā€™t imagine it being anybody else. His character wasnā€™t even supposed to hang around in Breaking Bad and he ends up with a spin-off thatā€™s going to last as long or longer than the original.

2 Likes

There just couldnā€™t be another Saul period. He is Saul.

1 Like

Yep and we are down to one last season.

I like it.

1 Like