Picks, Predictions for OSU-Kansas Football in Week 9

No he’s not good he turns the ball over too much. But he’s capable of getting in groove and putting up big numbers, kind of like a really terrible version of Brett Farve if that makes sense. I’ve never really seen that from Sanders.

U r an idiot wv has no offense u really think u know something. They just scored more then they have in the big 12.
I called wv as a tuff game for us

Campbell up to 3 loses yea he is on his way ur a genius

1 Like

We just need to take care of business

2 Likes

Just need both of them to lose to OU. Then it doesn’t matter if we lose Bedlam or not.

Weird how a coach that’s on the verge of getting fired puts an offensive game plan together and wins against ISU. While a coach who just inked a 5 year rolling contract didn’t put an offensive game plan together and found a way to lose.

1 Like

No Campbell can’t take care of business on the road .
Campbell is the one who lost 3 games now

1 Like

I’m not talking about Campbell. I’m talking about Neal Brown.

Yea because he won “1” game u always talk about a “1” game winner. And u wonder why I dmt take u seriously

And yet he still put together a better game plan against Gundy and beat him.

Lots of stories about a coach search at TCU.

2 Likes

Like I said ur a 1 game wanderer

Dnt worry we know they will not hire u

Pat Jones 2.0 will be in full force the rest of our games. Run the ball at all costs!!! Even if the other team stops it all game. You’ll see!!!

1 Like

Would Matt Campbell or Neal Brown call a HB draw on 3rd and 21?

All I have heard from Joey is how great Campbell is he has already peaked

Patterson did his thing and massively helped the program just like Gundy has done. All good things come to and end and both Gundy and Paterson are on the tail end. CEOs are forced out for not performing at certain levels I don’t understand why the university is scared of doing it.

1 Like

It doesn’t matter matt and Neal at going to Jerry’s world

Brown isn’t on his way out. Just his second year. They don’t the money to sling around like Texas. I St. goes according to Purdy , he can be bad or he can be good. We have the tie breaker against Baylor …. We just need to take care of business

1 Like

So when gundy wins the big 12 u want to fire him

1 Like

He will be out soon enough. I’d give it 1 more year max.

1 Like