Pretty good read

Mediocre Mike is 9-1 as of now I guess the tooth fairy coached them to that

1 Like

Hey @joe15 and @ar1, I thought Oklahoma state would never play for a conference championship again under Gundy??

2 Likes

That 9-1 is because of Jim Knowles defense. Even Gundy said he ā€œleaves them alone because he doesnā€™t want to mess it upā€. I guess you forgot to read that part when Gundy was interviewed after the game.

Good!!! I want him to make it to the conference title game. Even Kyle Boone said it was long overdue. Hopefully we keep Knowles on staff so we continue to have a chance at it.

Weird how last season Gundy said ā€œif your not first your lastā€ and then all of a sudden when heā€™s asked about playing for a Big 12 title last night he states ā€œitā€™s a big deal!!ā€. You seriously canā€™t make this chit up lol.

Iā€™m willing to bet if OU goes into Stillwater and wins that you and Roberto will disappear for a week. A lot like last year.

Lol you literally said heā€™d never make it, he will and you give all the credit to one guy :man_facepalming: Just say you were wrong and move on

1 Like

Gundy has 2 wins in 16 tries, and you think heā€™s just going to walk into Bedlam and come out with a victory? Weird how you trust a coach thatā€™s 1-3 as a favorite in Bedlam.

Iā€™m sure AR sleeps just fine at night. I think he probably gets a good laugh knowing there are people out there actually stupid enough to believe Gundy could beat OU twice in one season when he can barely beat them twice in 16 years.

As long as you develop those players and have solid game plans with great results itā€™s fine. I canā€™t say that about our offense though.

If your referring to yourself and Robert then itā€™s obviously wrong. I donā€™t think any level headed genius is crazy enough to believe Mike Gundy could get two victories against OU in one season.

Youā€™ve never seen me stay away from your bullchit Joey. Itā€™s too much fun to see you try to get away from the fact Gundy assembled this staff. Nothing but backhanded compliments. Your chit gets old man, no one really cares to listen to your drivel Itā€™s killing you and Jug that we are where we are

1 Like

Heā€™s a narcissist , they will never admit they are wrong and you are always wrong :flushed:

1 Like

If you donā€™t like it you donā€™t have to reply to it.

Youā€™re about to see it if Baylor loses. But we will play Baylor in the championship

1 Like

You could STFU too bashing our program and the best coach weā€™ve ever had

1 Like

I simply talk about the offensive problems and you think Iā€™m bashing the program? God forbid I dare question our offensive depth and ability under a guy thatā€™s been an OC and a HC for 17 years.

Youā€™re unreal !! Non stop bashing a program either about the offense or defense, special teams. You never stop !! Gundy lives rent free in your head

Do you think we can field goal our way to victory on Saturday?

Maybe , can the goons score on our defense

Probably. I would think theyā€™ll be a little better than Tech, TCU, Kansas, and WV offensively.

Why? What about OUā€™s offense scares you? Caleb Williams has been ordinary to bad the last 4 of 5 weeks. No one runs on us. Texas Tech averages 440 yards of offense. OU doesnā€™t.

2 Likes