Recap: Oklahoma State Falls in Bedlam 28-13, Despite Shutting Out OU over the Final Three Quarters

I know for a fact that Gundy makes 7.5 million a year. This website has articles on his new deal. That’s top 10 money. You’re essentially arguing making $50 an hour and making $50.05 an hour is a difference. It’s not.

Dude……ok. I’ll let you keep saying he makes top 10 money (even though he doesn’t). We can agree to disagree.

Show me what coach has done MORE than Mike Gundy while coaching at a similar school as OSU?

Gundy is pathetic.

I do love how you say compelling. Then you follow up with the tcu deal. Ive mention this before when teams make runs they have luck. Tcu could have lost up to four games. Seriously did anyone think sonny was coming in snd winning let alone go undefeated. Go look at his records nothing great.

With tcu nil and this run could help him control the metroplex.
Go look at ku they hired 2 highly respected coach and could get better.
If your really worried about osu then fork over 5 mill so we can get a big nil deal.

You really dnt know how recruiting works. I do like qurls like you. Go on 247, it has a list of offers. You can see all the 4 and 5 star recruits gundy give offers to.

Look at teams that do get in the 25 . Blue blood sec hot teamsand smart schools. Have you every been to stillwater. Not many football players going to get ag degrees.

Vandy has been in the top 25. Why they are a highly valued school plus sec. There are tons of school you can be a teacher, accountant, or any other chit degree.

Where did I say to fire him?

Then what do you mean to infer by saying “we can get a better coach with 7.5 million a year”?

But my question remains the same. What coach at a school like Oklahoma St has done more than Gundy? Answer that for me

Who cares. He peaked years ago. It is time for a change.

2 Likes

I’ll help you. I can give you two names. Frank Beamer & Bill Snyder. Go see how many Nat Titles they made. Both are HOF coaches. You “fire Gundy” people are idiots.

1 Like

Who do you suggest they hire?

1 Like

I don’t care. ANYONE!

What do you even mean by that?? That’s such a stupid question, like I don’t even know what you’re asking.

The funny thing is I know ■■■■ well how recruiting works. The fact that you think these top recruits care about what degrees these schools offer is hilarious. And 247 isn’t always accurate btw. And just “offering” a scholarship means nothing. Since you don’t understand how recruiting works I got you:

A lot of programs operate on a first come first serve basis, meaning there might be a goal of getting 2 line backers signed in that respective class so what coaches do is they will offer 6-8 guys & tell them that the first to commit are who gets the spot. So just because Gundy offered doesn’t mean crap.

Also, after you offer a scholarship…… you still have to continue to recruit!!! You don’t get to offer a scholarship & then quit recruiting the kid.

I’m glad I could enlighten you. Thanks

The guy is grossly overpaid. If people like Roberto are fine with the current status quo you can get it for a hell of a lot less than 7.5 mil a year.

You don’t know what I’m asking?

Find all the schools that are similar to Oklahoma St.

Now, of those schools, find the coach that has had more success at that school than Mike Gundy has had at OSU. It’s not that hard big fella

Oh and since we are on the topic of recruiting I love the points you are making. Here’s a point I will make, right now TCU, Baylor & Texas Tech are ranked 19th, 20th & 21st respectively in the country in recruiting.

The list of current and future Big 12 programs currently out recruiting OSU are:
OU, Texas, TCU, Baylor, TTU, Cincinnati, WVU, KSU, ISU, UCF & Houston.

Other programs out recruiting OSU right now:
Boston College, Vanderbilt, Colorado, Rutgers, Oregon State, Colorado State, SMU, Central Michigan, Duke, East Carolina … AND HERE IS THE BEST ONE

CAMPBELL UNIVERSITY IS OUT RECRUITING US

So please continue to tell me how this guy is just a sleeping giant or some bs and how he hasn’t quit on this program.

2 Likes

Schools that are similar?? Like who!! You name some smart guy. Since you’re the all knowing wizard around here. Tell us who, make your points! Don’t just leave these open ended statements like you’re sticking it to everyone, you’ve danced around in circles on this entire thread. Making literally zero points

@eric14 I did. I’ll refresh your memory

“I’ll help you. I can give you two names. Frank Beamer & Bill Snyder. Go see how many Nat Titles they made. Both are HOF coaches. You “fire Gundy” people are idiots.”

1 Like

He had something to do with giving us the 3rd best offense in the nation in 2012.