Report: Dezmon Jackson Enters NCAA Transfer Portal

Why? Gundy’s contract according to your point of view doesn’t matter. He could’ve lost his last six games of the season, and it wouldn’t have mattered because he got a contract extension anyway.

If he’s here to stay and the administration is offering him a contract extension before we even get halfway into the season it means that six wins is good enough. Just make sure you’re good enough to get us into the field of 88 and we’ll call it good. How in the world do you not see this?

Gundy could’ve if went 6-6 this season after the contract extension and it wouldn’t have mattered. He would still be here years from now.

Played in a national title game, and has made the CFP three times I believe. I know!! I know!! “but ND is a blue blood!!!”.

The point is Kelly has been successful everywhere he’s been even before ND. He’ll get LSU on the right track.

Only thing I see is u crying every day. It’s sad that a women like u can cry so much.
So if Chad offered gundy his contract after gundy had won his 11th game, ur saying that would have meant Chad is expecting 11 wins every year. U do know this is real life. If u place ur bet 2days ago or today it still means u want to when and wins u the Same amount.
Joey do u wear a protective helmet at home?

1 Like

What are we? 0-4 in Big 12 title opportunities in the last 10 years now? I don’t know what makes you think it would be any worse. I haven’t seen anything from Gundy in that time frame to make me think Gundy is going to coach better or get his second conference title. He’s still got a 2006 mindset.

I’m sure some kind of coach would’ve been able to find a way to score more than 16 points total in the Big 12 title game when they get into the red zone eight times. Apparently that’s what championship football is supposed to look like according to Gundy. If it doesn’t work the first four times then try again.

Just the littlest common sense things elude u.
We came in with a offense that was not even close to 2011 as player talents. It did improve, but got key injuries.
Riley knew after playing powerhouse Tulane his offensive line sucked. Did he fix it, no.
He just changed qbs.
So u have stop the oh gundy doesn’t know what he is doing. And docent telling about gundy saying we are going to score more. Actually did we not average more then last year. We were still he 3rd best scoring offense in big12 play.

1 Like

No….Roberto you aren’t paying attention. If Gundy were 9-0,or so, I could see Weiberg giving him an extension. Because even Pat Jones said we should be past the bowl eligibility point.

The fact that he was given a contract extension after just six wins means that is the barometer. There aren’t very many coaches out there that get paid real well for just being good enough to join the field of 88. Gundy is one of the few.

Finally, I don’t need a coach that can’t win championships or coaches in the complete opposite way in championship games telling me how you build a championship program.

And we were also the 61st best overall offense in the country before entering the Baylor game. That just tells me we need to look for a person that knows offense along with a DC this off-season.

Look everyone ( well with a brain) knows Chad was going to get a new contract to gundy.
So when it came out is not relevant. I think Chad was more worried about gundy leaving so he wanted to increase the buy out. That was really the biggest thing about the contract.

1 Like

Thats better then 95th in defense when we had a good offense. The offense will be better next year. The defense I hope will still be top 40.
But u crying will not change anything.

1 Like

Good job with that photo cropping.

1 Like

Baylor’s Oline didn’t win that side of the game. Our Oline got their a&& kicked without Godlevshy and Warren being hurt. As Robert said the rb trying to beat the guy to the pile on wasn’t the right move. Warren would have trucked the DB backward 5 yards into the end zone. I don’t know anyone that saw out Dline get whipped that game

1 Like

But Tulane was a powerhouse weren’t they :rofl: Riley built leads on K St and a couple of others and still let them back in the games to a one possession game. First of the year Joey says if Gundy could just make the CG !! Yet he’s still crying
Look in 2-4 years we will see another revamping of conferences. It isn’t over yet from what I read. No one but the SEC likes it as it is now. I read that congress is even talking about it

1 Like

The quoted comment was IvyLeagueGlenn’s. I don’t disagree with him and didn’t argue the our Dline in the second half. My comment was focused on our Oline. :cowboy_hat_face: :cowboy_hat_face: :cowboy_hat_face: :cowboy_hat_face: :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Got it !!

1 Like

You don’t think Chad Weiberg is competent enough in himself to find a coach that can get us to the field of 88? Why in the world do you think he extended Gundy’s contract? It’s not so much that he’s afraid of losing him. It’s the fact that he knows Gundy is just good enough to keep us bowling. No matter which bowl it might be.

• We have an unproven offensive line and will next season

• We have a QB that hasn’t been taught to read a defense or lead a receiver in four years

• We are losing Warren (and just lost Jackson to the transfer portal)

• Tay Martin will be gone

• We have an OC and HC that continue to do the same thing over and over again even though competent coaches and teams have figured it out

So how exactly is the offense going to be better?

You don’t know what Chad Weiberg thinks. Go back under your bridge

3 Likes

Yes, I do. He’s been convinced by Gundy that we can’t be any better.

Now Joe let’s not be delusional. You don’t know what he is thinking any more than you know what some rando on the street is thinking. You’re just projecting that is all that it is.

1 Like