Report: Pac-12, Big Ten, ACC Talking Alliance, Leaving Out Big 12

Sure……and there was nothing wrong with the boomers selling out their children and grandchildren to be financial slaves to politicians and corporate big wigs for the sake of temporary comfort in their old age. Thanks!!!

Hey Joe, if you don’t like OAN don’t watch them, very simple concept. If I want to watch them I should be able to.

You see here. You make assumptions like I support these kinds of policies when I do not. I’m an independent. Which means I can think critically, logically, and use reason based on what I observe. Unlike the boomers, I don’t need a politician or CEO telling me what would be good for me, and that he or she will fix a problem when they’ve constantly lied to your face about for 40+ years now.

That’s what the boomers did!!! Constantly voted in scumbags of the earth and every politician and corporate slave owner said “Hahahaha look at this!!! I keep lying and these idiots still continue to vote for me!!!”

I don’t watch OAN. In fact, I don’t watch any news organization because I know about 90% of its crap.

Not really. You were totally wrong!!! Lol

Well whatever ur politics u had better think critically and logical. By what u have shown on here, please stop voting. Cause going around looking at half-truths is no way to pick important people. That’s why I’ve always been fine with u. U actually have no power on this site. But ur 1 vote is way to much power.

WTH does have to do with anything compared to a spoiled kid throwing a fit about a shirt

Half truths? Haven’t you been the one that’s made some stuff up just to make Gundy look better than he actually is? And then I called you out on it?

Spoken like a true Marxist there Roberto. Thanks for reminding us that only your opinion matters and nobody else’s does even though most of the people on this site tend to disagree with you.

Who’s throwing a fit about a shirt?

Your boy Chuba? And apparently your jack as saying Gundy created this debacle with this shirt thing. NO KYLE BOONE CREATED IT FOR CLICK BATE , I feel for him and his recent medical issues but he had no reason to report a family photo in their personal time other than likes and recognition, that dude barely pulls down 5 likes a post on average gets the Gundy deal knowing it would stir sht, bam it goes viral . All of y’all that think like joe are cowards. Turn away from your beliefs and what’s right for the sake of winning pusssssies

And I can’t wait for this to get flagged

Lemme guess your a so called “libertarian” :rofl:

First and foremost, i’m not a boomer. Nor am I a sooner. Probably not as old as you. Just have a brain. Like the old saying goes, if you’re 20 and not a liberal, you don’t have a heart. If you’re 40 and not a conservative, you don’t have a brain…

1 Like

I dnt think u know what Marxist is. It’s for the poor Joe the uneducated joe. Actually u fit really good. They like to use a 5 year plan ur always going on about last 3 years or so. U got ur 5 year plan about osu. What I like about liberals like u is. U have a problem so u go beyond what is needed to fix it. Just as along as u cause chaos tearing down the system ur happy.

Then it would be perfect for you.

More news looking like we’ll be going to the AAC.

1 Like

I just dont see how that ends up being a success for the Cowboys overall. My initial thought is that it wouldnt hurt baseball…but look whats happened to Wichita St? Gonzaga has done it in basketball, so why cant Boynton? If youre the best team in a crappy league…maybe they can be pre-Big 12 TCU? Would dominating the AAc be better than joining the PAC 12?

With Gundy coaching, we won’t dominate anything.

1 Like

lol. Hes better than that!! Gundys just gotten into the satisfied/lazy stage. Bob Stoops did it too. It happens. Mack Brown got stagnant at UT. Seemed to get a little more juiced up when he got to North Car

Gooner