Report: Pac-12 Commissioner Says League Will Make a Decision Whether To Expand in ‘Next Couple of Weeks’

Well your not doing a good job of letting dead men lay.
Keep it going for another year, that plays rite into liberals hands.
Just like the virus deal everybody thought he was a jack ess on it. How did we come through it.
And the Colorado bs.
What makes it easy for u is u want all this crap to be true.
Ur on ur second shovel. Stop before u get to :cn:

You’re retarded Robert. Please write something that makes sense.

Sure I did need to to fix let to letting
Other then that it’s ur retarded reading habits.
If u dnt know what virus , Colorado and shovel are referenced to ur an idiot.

I forget ur young and stupid. I can’t make reference. U simple can get them, have ut mommy read she can read tonite when she puts u to bed.

Once again you aren’t saying anything that makes sense. Go back to the inbred trailer park you came from.

U can say that all u want u know u dug a big freaken hole. So to defend urself u revert back to the jr high bully u r. Problem is were all adults. Try to be one logan.

What hole am I in Robert?

The defend oan was a bad choice. R u not even following ur own post.

Look Hubbard isn’t even talking about oan why r u.

I’m in no hole. Gundy has to be better/smarter about what he does. Do I like that whatever Kyle posted the article to stir up controversy? Hell no I don’t. But in 2021 thats what people do. Gundy has to realize that so he can navigate the mine field that public figures face. There are things you don’t say/do in the public eye for that reason. He can do it at home for all I care but I don’t want that to come back on the university and football program.

Thats the whole deal there were no deal. It’s over and ur still talking about it.

You’re still responding to me? I thought it was over? Jesus you’re dense. Crawl back to the trailer trash park bud.

No ur still responding to me idiot. Does that mean ur don’t going to cry about oan anymore.

Robert if you scroll up you can see you responded to what I said to someone else. Jesus Christ do I have to hold your hand?

So u have never butted in on one of my conversations. Oh yes u have. What’s good for goose

I thought you were going to stop responding to me Robert? Oh wait you keep “crying” to me.

When did I say that on this post. I’m fine with making fun of u. Well was ur getting boring

There is truth to what you say but this canceling of folks needs to stop and the only way to do it is to exercise your freedoms and stand up to the bullies. Tell those who try to cancel you to go pound sand, even if it means losing your job.

So, how do you think Gundy handled it?

Not in the greatest of fashions IMO but I’m not him and don’t know all the circumstances so what he did might have been the best response at the time, we can really not truly know.