Report: Pac-12 Commissioner Says League Will Make a Decision Whether To Expand in ‘Next Couple of Weeks’

Tell those who try to cancel you to go pound sand, even if it means losing your job.

Compared to, apologizing twice, telling the ones trying to cancel you that they are 100% right and taking 2 pay cuts.

I think ur confused ar0. Gundy is taking the pay cut do to the virus.
And dnt tell its not. He work his way thur the oan deal why would he take a second pay. He is try to protect his coaches from getting pay cuts.

How did reworking a deal on his buyout help his assistant coaches from getting pay cuts unless it’s actually bought out?

Him taking a pay cut help by not having to get the money from the asst.
I know the seasons getting closer and u yahoo get excited but he will be the coach this year.
U can think ur mother ship(ou) for give us another reason not to fire gundy. U can rehash all of this stuff, but most people dnt agree with or dnt care.

First, I’m not the one who brought it up, A hole
Second, taking a cut in his buyout doesn’t do Jack chit for the assistant coaches.

The buyout part mite have made idiots like u happy. It doesn’t mean anything nothing at all.
The million dollar pay cut he offered up did save cuts for his coaches. He has done this before by not take a bigger raise so the money could go to his coaches.
If u and not going anywhere and aren’t get fired a buyout is moot. I know when u say that u got hard. But ur an idiot.
Like I said thank ur ou buddy’s for a second reason gundy not leaving

My OU buddies are thrilled Gundy is here and is staying. Like I’ve always said Gundy is the best thing to ever happen to OU. They’ve beaten Gundy more in the last 16 years than Kansas.
Wait, not just Kansas but anybody.

Just like u to make things irrelevant to others important to u. Ou made it so u are stuck with gundy.
I mean if we dnt play ou for a while they won’t care who the osu coach is, but u will. Like usual ur pathetic.

See if you like this? No football coach in history has lost more to OU than Mediocre Mike Gundy.

Yes rainman I got that the first 1000 times u said it.
I like how u change text when ur stupid thoughts get exposed. Rainman was only cute when Hoffman did it, its pathetic when u do it.

I don’t know about you but I can’t wait till Gundy gets his winning percentage against OU down to 10%. Won’t that be fun?

We r lose u when ou goes to the sec?

Don’t you hope we can keep them the next 4 years?

If u r going with them, then no

One reason they may look at adding teams is a couple of California aren’t solvent.
Really fox should have more money to put into an expansion with the big 12 collapsing. Unless they just want 3rd tier games

I beg to differ. I think Lincoln Riley is the best thing to happen to OU

“Gundy is the best thing that ever happened to OU”. I assume you’re using hyperbole here and being a little funny. If so, I get it. If not………then you’re massively mistaken.

Bob Stoops & Josh Heupel were the first building blocks of the current era. OU was in terrible, terrible shape. Absolutely a dumpster fire on the field. Fan support. Facilities. It was very, very bad. Had had losing seasons & not even a bowl appearance in 4 years. It was slightly better than what Kansas currently is. Bob got it back on track & finding Heupel sped up that process. Those are the two most important hires/players in the last 50 years in Norman.

Ar0 I think is still rite just wrong gundy.
Gundy is the only thing ou has had thur all of this​:scream::man_facepalming:🤷:flushed::astonished::hushed::partying_face::thinking::hugs::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

Yea well maybe, don’t really care to debate. It’s OU