Spencer Sanders Explains Decision to Commit to Ole Miss, Leave OSU

I am speaking for myself. Moron.

Here you’re taking up for Lane about what a great offensive mind he is, why has he been fired everywhere he’s been. Saban kicked his arse to the curb , USC didn’t take them long to get him gone did it ? He’s never had a 12 win season, you’ve such an idiot to keep going back to the same ole chit like it compares to Gundy. How many coaches and schools you going to keep dragging Into it …… pathetic joy

1 Like

He’s not been fired everywhere he’s been. Saban also wouldn’t hire him if he didn’t think he knew what he was doing. He also wasn’t kicked to the curb. He left to take the FAU job. I also never said he was a great HC. All I said was he knows more about offense. If your reading comprehension and understanding wasn’t so dam terrible I might not have to explain it to you. Even 6th graders can understand this.

I can see you didn’t understand what I meant even after I quoted your text for you. Go figure.

Buddy if anyone understood you you wouldnt have to hide that your joy

1 Like

Yeah Kiffin was only really fired once (USC).

Raiders: He & the Raiders parted ways over the Jamarcus Russell fiasco. Kiffin obviously was right when you look back.

Tenn: He left Tennessee on his own to take the USC job.

USC: He was fired

Bama OC: He did a great job & left for FAU.

FAU: Took the Ole Miss job.

1 Like

Yeah Michael is an idiot. He spouts off a bunch of garbage and doesn’t care if he’s right or not. Then tells everyone else they’re stupid. The hypocrisy is incredible.

1 Like

I’m not this dude. I keep telling you guys this and you’re both still on a mission to prove I am. I’ve even told Michael to go ahead and verify my stuff with the administrators. I’ve even stated I give them permission to do so. I’m not afraid of anything. You both are very insecure.

Like I said before, @robert28 and @michael13 are too obsessed to see the difference.

You are a liar too, just like your daddy @ar1 so don’t feed that chit out !! Everyone knows who you are, I don’t need to prove it. Both of you lie out your arse to try to prove a point that isn’t there
@robert28 has you pegged too

1 Like

Joy read this, and read it again !! You said Kiffen was never fired @bill18

1 Like

Where was Kiffens offensive expertise on Russell ? Hell he was a bigger flop the Ryan Leaf you dumdasx

1 Like

Read this. In fact, read it about ten times. Where did I ever say he wasn’t fired from USC? Tell me where the key word is in my statement. I’ll give you all the time you need to figure it out. You really shouldn’t argue with people more intelligent than you.

Kiffin didn’t want Jamarcus Russell. That was an Al Davis pick. That was where the rift between Davis & Kiffin started & ultimately what led to him resigning

Oh I’m fully aware of how he & his comrade can go. People say things that are ignorant or miss on predictions all the time. I was wrong on OU this past season & ate crow over it. But there are 2 posters on here that cannot & will not do it. I blocked one of em & the other is on my radar. I’d advise you to do the same. It clears up the thread pretty quickly. They don’t want discussion. They want to throw feces at people

1 Like

Tell me when I haven’t admitted I was wrong ketchup ? If I’m wrong, clear evidence I’m wrong, not someone’s opinion I will admit it. But you go ahead and hitch your wagon with the biggest liar and OSU hater on here. I’ve told you I like your baseball posts , the others are meh

1 Like

Tomato slice repeated what you said then acts like he is telling you something. I wonder if he remembers where he parks his car.

1 Like

You acted like a clown over the whole “money to recruits” bs. You aren’t all bad though. I think unfortunately for you most people lump you in with the biggest fool on this forum. You two follow each other and like each others takes, even when your buddy isn’t able to even be understood. It’s not even an attempt at a discussion. It’s just childish nonsense. I haven’t responded or acknowledged him in months and won’t……& I guarantee you he’s doing the exact same thing. Just flingin poo

1 Like

So disagreeing with you on money to recruits ruffed your feathers ? It happens everywhere. I’m sure as up to things you are on , what about the Florida QB recruit wanting out of his commitment because things weren’t right on “13” million dollar deal for 4 years. Father has threatened to sue ?
That’s just one instance. It’s everywhere. I don’t like it. It’s ruined football and every other sport
I understand @robert28 well, Some people are soft, can’t handle the push back. It’s a forum, it’s meant to have a little fun too

1 Like

No feathers were ruffled. I didn’t argue that NIL money didn’t happen at certain schools & gave you instances in which it actually did. It was your continued phrasing & characterization of OU under Venables talking money with recruits. You then backpedaled and claimed to not be talking about money…….yet continually had specifically mentioned money.

Your buddy is a clown. When the site babysitter comes out from behind the paywall to reference him…….it’s bad. I’ve never seen a guy that is more ignorant & less informed than that dude. He’s strictly here to be a fool

2 Likes