Spencer Sanders Makes Davey O'Brien Watch List, Given to Nation's Best Quarterback

Yea you Roberto, I bet you meant to spell Robert :joy: :joy: :joy:

Woke up today and guess what didn’t change? Gundy still can’t recruit and gundy still can’t win championships, and Roberto still can’t spell his name.

2 Likes

Dude you are completely unhinged ! You need to take your meds , they help with the tantrums you throw

1 Like

We are still in the black joy, try again…. Weibergs move for more money which they say is coming
Tell me what Tech has won ? Anything ? Oh I forgot Leach coached there :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

We all woke up this morning knowing who the stooges are and they just hate Gundy and OSU

1 Like

This will in a way be like a junior year for him. Covid, injuries, missed practice, and some missed games. I believe he will be better this year. Build the game plan around his abilities and flow the offense through him with some 75% percent of what we had on defense from last year. I been pulling for him since before he got on campus.

2 Likes

yea but alabama has nfl caliber linemen and a system. Also bama qbs struggle in the nfl too. Sanders will be fine. this is his 2nd full year if he stays healthy.

2 Likes

Btw Sanders was pretty clutch last year. Notice when they uptempo with him with rpo. That last series of the conference championship game notice how well we got down the field. image that game plan the whole game. Our linemen are prostyle players neither is our team the last few years. Pro style is for blue blood schools that get big ready made to start type players from highschool. Notice how our transfered out qbs got knocked around last couple of years. RG3 was great in college but not made for pro style offense.

1 Like

Patrick Mahomes kind of blows your theory all to hell.

1 Like

Especially since our 3 stars are so terrible just doesn’t make sense!

2 Likes

You always fine loser to help your cause. That guy was a terrible college qb. He had multiple years to do better tben corndog. Never did.

1 Like

The truth is not in you. Name one thing that Cornelius beat Mahomes in.

You are a liar you wee little man.

1 Like

He never got more wins. That my firenf is what you base everything off.

Lol i knew you would try your lil darness to defend your worthless statement.

Well you want better corndog never had a losing season

1 Like

You don’t understand. In his mind he’s always right even if you give him evidence of being wrong. A natural narcissist. So when I post my references for my arguments he refuses to post any references of his own to back up his claim.

Either because he doesn’t want to admit it or he’s just too stupid to find one. He’s just a very big hypocrite. I’ve already caught him lying about Boise State being ranked. You can provide all the sources you want to prove him wrong, but in the end he doubles down every single time.

But yet you praise Gundy for his wins against poor Texas teams🤷‍♂️. Just a hypocrite.

You mean when a horrible osu team lead by corndog best a second place title game going 10 and 4 texas team.

Yea look at miles he wins 2 and thinks its easy pesy, gets took to the wood shed by plus 40. Like i say was it miles or stoop coaching. Miles first year had wins over baylor and uo. Second year wasnt much better by stoops. Its funny with lessvand less simmions players the worse les did. Les stayed another year we would have been on probation and losing.

1 Like

Never had less wins in the conference. That my friend is why the trophy cases are empty at both schools.

1 Like

Dude then why are you and your daughter picking heros from tech.
Thats what i love about you jug you like to out debate a person, but you got 1 major flaw you hate loser. And you forget that. Lol

1 Like

different style of offense at tech. i watched Pat since he step on the field at tech. I told everyone I knew who watched college football he was special. People told me i was nuts to take him that high in that draft. If Sanders has a little bit better year this year this year i feel he could be at best a 3rd-5th round pick. Hes got a lot of intangibles. back up to journeyman type roll in a spread offense.

2 Likes

I agree with that.