Spencer Sanders Set to Transfer to Ole Miss, Also Considered Auburn

Ah…I forgot you are all knowing when it comes to college football.

3 Likes

I don’t think he has his undergrad yet. Will have it in May is what the rumor is. So he could grad transfer out of ole miss if he doesn’t get the starting job I think.

…or all suspecting at least!!! …in reference to myself. lol

2 Likes

Kiffin will use him as a situational & change of pace QB

1 Like

Solid comeback. I forgot the narrative that a few of you fools subscribe to that now Sanders isn’t wearing Cowboy colors he’s all of a sudden no better than a backup…….whereas you same 3 clowns were claiming him to be the best QB in the league when he was yours. You’re right. He’s trash. He isn’t good enough to start over Dart who led USC to a 4-8 & Ole Miss to an 8-5. I forget……thanks for correcting me. Go Cowboys

Tomato slice cant image you can love a qb but still know they have short comings.

Sanders is alot like boynton. You love them. But god you wish they would do things differently

1 Like

So says the OU homer who has nothing better to do with his time than to troll an OSU fan site. Good for you brother!

2 Likes

OU homer!! That’s the laziest insult you can throw out. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again……if I’m what you classify as a homer……then I’m the only Sooner you’ve ever spoken to

Calling you a OU homer was not an insult…at least it was not meant as an insult. I readily admit I’m a proud Cowboy homer. Pointing out that, as an OU fan, you have nothing better to do than troll OSU blogs is the insult. You are right that I don’t know a ton of OU fans. Thankfully, I’ve lived in Virginia for over 20 years and there are not many of you around and I don’t care enough about OU to frequent sooner blogs to engage with y’all. In fact, the only OU fans i interact with are those on this site and that is more than enough.

1 Like

Do you know the definition of “internet troll”? It’s not simply “a person who roots for my rival but posts opinions on my teams site”. Whom I root for has nothing to do with what my opinion is. There’s not been a single thing I’ve posted that’s been “trolling”. You sir, need to have thicker skin

I’m almost would bet my check Dart will transfer and Howard will get to back up Sanders and learn the offense. Sanders should do pretty good in that system and with good blocking.

1 Like

There’s a lot more to it than that a lot more according to a lot of sources in this state and out of state.

Just wanted to take his game to the next level

For the Sanders haters. He fits perfect in that offensive scheme. A lot of Ole Miss fans feel the way y’all do about Sanders. I wouldn’t count on Bowman not getting his clocked cleaned taking snaps under center with this new/old style we may try the dude is statue with a hit me for free sign if we had to play him in a game today. A lot of work needs done for us to have consistent success regardless who the QB is. If not for Sanders the year before last season doesn’t even happen. Nobody was complaining much on him when we were 6-1 this season.

3 Likes

Should we have some sort of Spencer transfer hoopla when we host Ole Miss next week?

2 Likes

@david9 so you heard SS wanted coaching changes? Rattay or Dunn I’m assuming. So does this mean it was either he goes or a coach does?

1 Like

Watch him end up starting and having the best year of his collegiate career like Jelani Woods.

I don’t doubt someone will go after spring practices.

That said, how could it be Sanders or Howard? My understanding of the transfer portal is an athlete gets a ONE TIME transfer without sitting out?

I don’t think sanders has his degree yet so he could graduate in may and grad transfer out.

1 Like

Don’t know what kind of nil money Spencer is getting, but anyone see the freshman QB recruit requested out of his commitment because of some of his 13 million over 4 years was in question ? That’s insane !!! Hell the kid getting that could be set for life. This chit is ruining college football

1 Like