Texas State Transfer Caleb Asberry Commits to Oklahoma State

Lol you really did to stop.
Nba coaches do not develop. When do they. And why. Thats why you draft good players.

What are you babbling about. Who coached isu to 2 wins in this last dance. Who ever didn’t just doubled up boynton
Yes football needs physical mature players. What do you not understand. You want gundy to get real smart point guards to play line.

I can’t wait for the drivel you going to post next.

1 Like

That’s the Big XII tournament championship. It’s not the league champion. There is a miniscule chance we’ll get there.

I never said he wasn’t. I just said he had to have practiced basketball since a young age. It’s not like he was just going to be naturally good like you think he would be. That’s the idiocy right there!!! Thinking someone is going to excel at something without practicing it first. You sure are a special kind of stupid, aren’t you? In fact, I think you might be worse than Robert.

This why your not allowed into the genetic lab when you dump trash. One gene looks like another. Lol poor joy

1 Like

You’re right. I guess Greg Popovich just really sucked and developing the talent he had at a small market team. Especially 2nd round draft picks. It’s not like he won five NBA titles or anything🤷‍♂️.

You should say the NCAA tournament then. Once again you can’t even properly explain the context of what you’re trying to say. ISU won 2 games during the 2020 season. So who finished behind Boynton in the conference standings?

I can’t wait to see the next stupid excuse you use to try and justify the lies you think up in your head.

You can’t stand the fact that you lose the argument. So you result to personal attacks. You only think you’re right. Most people on here think you’re a blabbling idiot. They just keep quiet about it because they don’t want to pick on the kid with disabilities.

Lies isu did win 2 games just because your to stupid to know where, doesn’t make it a lie makes you stupid.

What are you going on about did he only get 1 2nd round pick or no 1st round picks.
Do all pro sports depend on good drafts. Not great players but great players for them.

How many teams waste a 1st round draft on a qb when they got 3. Been better to got a lineman to protect the qb. Greg was a good coach in the NBA. I’m see he can tell a kid somethings. He is worried about teaching him his offense and defense, not how to dribble.

1 Like

Lol your funny joy. There are quite a few giving likes and talk with me. People only talk at you.
The " personal" attack was explaining your science back ground isn’t well enough to comment on genetics.
Since you think the world is flat and 6000 years old.

I never said they didn’t win two games in the tournament. I said they won two games in 2020. You’re just too stupid to use proper context of what you’re talking about.

You’re just mad because I proved your “NBA coaches don’t develop” theory to be piss ignorant and moronic. Manu Ginobli was a second round pick (57th overall) and btw Draymond Green was 2nd round as well (35th).

And btw the only reason AR doesn’t respond to you except for a few posts is because all your arguments are blah blah blah.

1 Like

You can’t even spell or put a sentence together and you’re going to attack my intelligence? You don’t think NBA coaches develop players and you’re going to attack my intelligence? You still think a coach that keeps proving he can’t win the conference again is going to magically win it again someday, and you’re going to attack my intelligence?

1 Like

You have a really on outlook on the world. It’s like a child. You think something up and believe it. With out any rhythm or reason.

So the okc coach developed waters. We’re know boynton didn’t his numbers went down and didn’t get drafted. If a non first round is playing its has nothing to do with player development. It’s call hard work.

1 Like

I look at the reality and results. There is no RHYME or reason to it, and it doesn’t take a lot of thinking. You’re being blinded by your own stupidity.

I never said a player doesn’t have to work at getting better. I’m just not stupid enough to think that NBA coaches don’t develop players or at least try to. You said that, not me.

Player development happens out side of the NBA. Guys like crime dog and waters will tell you that.
What joy NBA coach is going to pull you aside and show you how to dribble with out watch your hand. I would love to see that.

Yea your reality or real reality. That’s the question

1 Like

Well you topped your dumbest post of the week for sure !! Lucas was only good because he practiced. ??? In what universe is that true Joey ? If you wanted to be an NBA player you could practice till this time 3 years from now, you’ll never play there, never get close Your dumbass want to know why ? You don’t have the genetics!!! Please Robert keep me just emptying the trash at the lab !!! :joy::joy::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

When joy was in jr high he read the Larry Byrd story. About how he was clumsy and white. Thinks all guys are like that. Didn’t hurt Larry was over 6 ’ 7".of course him being that tall wasn’t genetics either. Lol

Then he tells us nba coaches coach. I wonder if the told LeBron. Back years ago ex big east coach went to the NBA. He was trying to " coach" this guy.and got hit for his troubles. Lmao.

1 Like

You don’t want to see a poll between you and Robert about who is entertaining and knows their chit in place of your dumbass Joey. Robert wins that hands down, but you would still say it was biased !! :weary::weary::weary: quit crying Joey

1 Like

Joey wanted to be the next Bird but he didn’t have the time to work that long at it :joy::joy: so he goes to the army where they take all your time
By the way Joey , your vision was way off too

1 Like

Umm this one? That’s like saying Michael Jordan became the best player in NBA history because of genetics. Go watch the 30 for 30 on the 90’s Bulls, and then come back and tell me if Jordan said he became the best because of his genetics.

Go tell that to J.J. Barea. I never said genetics doesn’t play a part in it. You only mentioned that genetics do. I’m telling you that you have to place the two together. It’s not my fault you’re too stupid that you left out that part.

We should do a poll of how many fans think Gundy will win another conference title. I’m willing to bet you and Robert would be in the minority for that poll. In case you’ve forgotten. The majority is what matters. We can’t even convince an FCS player that OSU is a better fit for his success than Tulane.

Remember how excited you both were when he originally committed? I can bring the post up if you would like me to? How does it feel to be wrong? Or how about the multiple times you guys tried to shy away from the fact Vanderbilt is doing a better job of developing offensive lineman than we are? Sure!!! You guys don’t have any biased at all!!!

You really have an obsession problem.

1 Like