The Best and the Worst from OSU's Win over Baylor

Just replying to the comment you just posted. Did Rudolph help Corndog be successful in any way?

Since they where both pro style, I would say yes.
The only difference is corndog could scrabble better.

So Rudolph taught Corndog how to be a reliable QB, but Weeden had nothing to do with helping Chelf in his development?

Last time I checked one QB led us to a 10-3 season his senior year, and the other got us to 7-6. Then again your all for supporting low standards.

Yea u r unbelievable. Still had nothing to do with the worst osu defense. Corndogs numbers in one year were about what chelf did in 4. I love chelf but I dnt think he is on any top 5 list for osu qb list.

The lowest point total Chelf posted his senior year was 24 points. Corndog threw up 12 against K State and 17 against Texas Tech.

The best receiver Chelf had was Josh Stewart while Corndog had Wallace and Johnson. You can go ahead and throw your worst defense argument out the window any time now.

Those r the only 2 games we should have lost. 4 games we lost by 7 or less. Between the worst defense and Matt.
Corndog was a 6’6" pro qb but had more rush yards and rushing td then chelf. The only qb at osu to ever throw for 500 yds. Tied Barry for total td in a season.
He did his part.

U still amaze me. U could prove weeden help Clint. But ur still digging ur hole.

I know why ur sticking up for the defense because it was Knowles first year. That defense was bad. They we never in the rite coverage. One side of the field would have no one covering. It was a mess.

And the offense keeps getting worse:

2018: 38 ppg

2019: 32 ppg

2020: 30 ppg

2021: 25 ppg

Ok captain obvious

Just saying…while the defense gets better the offense gets worse.

It’s non stop with u. Either way u put it it Gundy’s defense. Knowles cost us alot in 2018.
His best plays r still not his. He has what 4or 5 guys recruited.
The main thing this defense is good at is 3rd downs.
With the seniors super seniors the depth spencer could be just as good.

Yeah…well……he wasn’t the one that told the offense to fall apart during the Tech and K State game.

The fact he can take someone else’s recruits and make them better tells me he’s a good coach.

U r grabbing on to anything u can while u slid deep into that hole. That 2018 was a bad defense u can not say anything else.
I have never seen a true idiot till u. U say one stupid thing. Like chelf learned so much from weeden. I call u out, instead of just let it go u continue to say stupid stuff.

Like I said…the 2018 defense had nothing to do with the way Corndog played against K State, Tech, and Baylor.

Corndog had a bad day against Baylor 25 of 42 301 yards I td with a rushing td. The last second td by Baylor hurt along with the other 4 td they allowed.

Defenses on the whole, across college football, are starting to finally catch up to the offenses. Scoring is down all over the place.

The ksu game was not good any where. When ur pro style qb is ur leading rusher. And the defense gives up 300 yards of rushing.
Tech they gave up over 600 yards of offense

What the prediction for red river

This will sound like a cop-out, ride-the-fence type of answer…but ive gone back and forth about 10 times already. OU’s Oline is bad. The defense has been really good…but was bad Sat. The offense has been bad…but was really good Sat. So i dont have any idea what this team is. Same thing goes for Texas. I think Sark is a much better coach than Hermann was. Texas got drilled by Arkansas and I watched every snap of the TCU game and they shouldve lost that one. Bijan Robinson is a stud, but other than that theyre very average. So today ill say…OU wins 27-21