The Best and the Worst from OSU's Win over Baylor

Yeah….I guess him trying to throw a corner fade on 4th down from the 5 yard line to the shortest and least talented receiver on the field at the time had nothing to do with him helping put his effort into the loss either.

I think ou wins, if the trunovers aren’t a big deal.
I’m not a fan of either defense. I’m going more like 35 31
As it sets now its looking like 2 teams each from big 10 and sec. I got the road lose by Oregon.
U guys need us to be undefeated when we play.

Your trying to make an excuse for a 12 point performance. Even if the defense gave up 300 yards rushing it has nothing to do with how poorly Corndog played in that game.

So the fact the rb did nothing is nothing

Maybe come out at halftime with a better offensive game plan?

No matter how u want to play this that was still the worst defense osu has had in 50 years

I think that game will be in the 30’s. The Texas defense isn’t very good based on what I’ve seen from them. They have Robinson and a couple of good receivers and that’s about it. Casey Thompson is okay, but he’s not going to beat the OU defense.

Besides their secondary the OU defense looks solid everywhere else. I think OU wins that one 38–31 or something like that. Texas can’t seem to pressure the QB. Think Rattler will have a good day against them.

So you don’t think the 2012 defense was worse?

2018 were so out of place it was the worst

I agree. We’re trying to at least get into a NY6 bowl. We both know Gundy probably ain’t winning bedlam. So if we can get runner up and get into a NY6 bowl it will be a successful season.

It goes both ways. Ou needs to be undefeated. If we dnt get a playoff spot, then we dnt get an extra new year’s bowl

The Big 10 wont get 2 teams in. Barring something really nutty happening, Georgia and Bama are in. If the Big 10 winner has no more than 1-loss, theyre in. I think OU can get in with 1-loss IF they win the Conf and no one from the ACC is undefeated. So if its Bama and Georgia 1 and 2, you then have 2 spots left between the Big 10 champ, Big 12 Champ and if Oregon is 11-1. The Big 10 isnt putting 2 in. No way

The big 10 can easily with the rite winners. The east is chulked full of teams. If iowa beats psu, there to the title game. Then the east needs Michigan or msu to run the table. Cincinnati is still there as long as noter dame does lose to a pac 12 school or 3 games.
Even if the big 10 only gets one u still have Cincinnati.
I dnt see anyone from the acc or pac 12 making it.

Yes it could all go haywire quickly. But rite now big 10 have like 5 teams still in it. Cincinnati has 1 real game left. Ou will be playing their first ranked team. And that team has an Arkansas bad lose. Who else will ou play if isu is ranked they beat us. We may still be ranked. Then the title game.

I don’t think you’ll have to worry about the acc this year that conference is looking terrible without Clemson being their usual selves!

1 Like

The only Conf that would/could get 2 in is the SEC. Michigan & Penn St play each other, so that will take care of itself. Lets say Iowa plays Michigan in the Big 10 Title game and both are undefeated. The winner gets in and the loser doesnt. I absolutely forgot about Cincinnati. Bama and Georgia are in. Undefeated Cincinnati is in.

Bama
Georgia
13-0 Cincinnati

13-0 OU
13-0 Michigan or Iowa

First off, I dont think OU or the Big 10 Champ goes undefeated. So it wont matter.

Goddamn I hope Cincy can make it if OSU can’t.

Big 12 only playing 1 ranked team( at the time of game) does not help.
If noter dame and smu only lose to Cincinnati it will be hard to push them out.
That why a top ten ou vs osu game is the only way.

Iowa needs to go undefeated but one of the east team should make it with 1 lose

OU gets a massive PR game this week. OSU will be ranked, possible very high. Then you get one of those teams again in the Big 12 Championship. IF OU were to go undefeated, theyll easily be in.

I like ur confidence about ou going over Cincinnati if both go undefeated. This Texas game maybe ou’s only ranked opponent. At least top 20.