The Big 12 Had A Rough First Night at the 2022 NFL Draft

The funny thing is how much you despise Gundy but can’t do anything about it, but complain and wallow in your own misery. You’ll complain about the next coach as well.

3 Likes

Thats not true. Joy never says a bad word on coaches that never got better then 5th.
He raves about miles and boynton.

2 Likes

Come to Stillwater where Gundy turns 3☆ into 4th rounders, they hope! Well maybe not.

According to @beer only 1.6% of college football players reach the NFL. So kids need a better ultimate goal.

Maybe the something that keeps us from winning the conference is the thing that keeps our players from getting drafted higher.

1 Like

Jug I know you and Joy have lack of higher reasoning.
Take malcolm for example. He was lucky to be playing. And will get drafted.
How did all those higher draft picks by Baylor or ou help them out so much. Throw in nd

1 Like

Gundy’s has only had 10 guys go in the first 3 rounds, so this is pretty normal.

1 Like

Who won the championship?

Until we catch up to them in the conference title race. How long are you going to carry the Mr. Stability flag?

Should I continue to complain about problems that need to be fixed? Or should I just make excuses for them like you and your crew continuously do?

There is no complaint box. So what your doing is crying.
I know you and jug believe gundy is waiting every day for your gurls analyzes. But in the real world all your doing is crying, over and over. If you read most of the other post you can see alot saying misgivings about teams. But not every day, this makes you 2 sick. Would say 3 but looks like Jeff is in jail again

1 Like

That sure hasnt stopped you from coming back day after day after day after day saying the same thing?

If Gundy sucks so bad why do you even have these expectations?

3 Likes

Because Baylor has been able to go from 1-11 in 2017 to winning the conference in 2021. So just look what’s possible if you have the right coach.

And all they could do was split with us last year, ■■■■ Gundy must be a helluva coach

3 Likes

How did round 4 go? Everyone still feeling good?

1 Like

About a 12-2 season and a win over notre dame? I feel pretty good

1 Like

As of right now Cincinnati 7 no make that 8 OSU 0.

Since Central Michigan has put 2 0T in maybe Gundy should ask them for some help on the offensive line.

1 Like

In the real world we have one conference title while Baylor has three. That’s not complaining. That’s asking what needs to be done to catch up to their level. I’ve never suggested we should be on OU’s level either. That’s just some crazy assumption you made up in your own head.

A helluva coach that can’t win championships when he catches a break.

Does anyone know if there’s a watch party in Stillwater?

It’s in your chit house jug !!

1 Like

I’m enjoying 12-2 jug , don’t know about you ? But ■■■■ how did we win so many games with less than D 1 players ? Must tell you the coaching is fantastic :cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes