The Big 12 Had A Rough First Night at the 2022 NFL Draft

Let’s just hope all the future recruits have dreams of wins with no conference titles or zero expectations of the NFL.

1 Like

Whats a big 12 conference title worth? LOL not much

That’s your hope, you and Joey jug …… you two imbeciles would like nothing better than 0-12…. But it ain’t happening !! You show your goon side everyday :cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

I would like a conference title. Especially when OU is having a slight down year and Texas still sucks.

1 Like

He’s one of very few coaches in Oklahoma state history to win a championship of some sort 🤷

2 Likes

So when season number 19 ends, and we still have one conference championship. Are you going to come on here and admit you were wrong? Or will there be more added excuses to the mountain of them that have already been built?

1 Like

Admit I was wrong about what?

Joey must be talking about all the champions Pat won :flushed::joy::joy:

1 Like

Read the first sentence. You were the one suggesting Gundy needs to win a conference title in the next couple of seasons.

Guess who Gundy’s mentor was?

Gundy is far from Pat Jones…. He has coached at other schools, as a matter of fact he was the offensive coordinator for Les when they beat your goons.

1 Like

Joy is awful quite. He must be made we got 3 drafted.

1 Like

Oh yeah!!! One conference title separating the two. So far!!!

We still only have two lineman since 2010 that have been drafted. Not a single player on offense was drafted at all.

At least you biotched about something else …. Ever occur to you the skill players are all young ?
Warren came in and had the best year of his life
He would have never got a UFA offer where he was…… genius I tell you

1 Like

Gundy never hired Willie Anderson either

1 Like

Texas had no drafts in last 2 years. With all those 4 and 5 stars. There your predictions going wrong.

1 Like

Joey says recruiting is the lifeblood !! Gundy gets 3 stars and beats 9 outa 12 every year ….which is it Joey , Gundy can’t coach or can’t recruit :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Gundy is definitely Pat Jones 2.0

1 Like

Hope typing that post didn’t send you to the hospital.
You being old like you are. Do horse shovelers go to the hospital or the vet.

1 Like