The Rundown: Everything Mike Gundy Said Ahead of OSU’s Bout With Baylor

Until then your claims are baseless opinions.

We are the only team to beat Texas 3 home games in a row…. I think we are 500 or better against them last 10 years

I’m pretty sure we have to cb rite now. U should own ur own town. And we will get blacks younger brother

1 Like

Same as your useless rhetoric Joey …blah blah

1 Like

So why isn’t Gundy getting more players out of Tulsa? Why are they going to K State and Arkansas?

Fire him that’ll work. See how that’s helped alot of schools. Latest being fsu.

1 Like

What have those 2 done in 10 years

1 Like

I would say that too if someone called me out on baseless opinions.

Go ahead and wear your Ratler T-shirt tomorrow Joey… I know you want to

1 Like

Last I checked tulsa is not a suburb of stillwater. Ksu gets guys we dnt offer. Arkansas is the same distance.
Really need to get real.
Thats like say why Baylor isn’t getting all the players out of Houston.

1 Like

This is a prime example of ur vomit.

1 Like

Here is an example of what gundy has to deal with in recruiting.
Crook decommited and committed with Arkansas.
His dad said he would have a better chance to be an Outland winner. First since he is a lb their is no chance.
Second he will be just another sec lb. If he is that good he would play next year for us. And if that good out shine all the big 12 lb

1 Like

I’ll guarantee Arkansas is dirty right now …. Hear that Joey my opinion, you don’t jump from last to first in one year

1 Like

No Joey believes in Pittman. But it is the why of the sec. Go until they catch u.

1 Like

That’s Joeys motto, cheat , pay the big 5 stars until they catch you. Start all over… and with this NIL it’s gonna widen the gap between the haves and have nots

1 Like

@joe15 they are never going to let you compare Gundy to any other coach because Gundy always comes up short. LOL

1 Like

Good morning sunshine. I would have been laugh to if rote that joke to Joey.
Where were u last nite I’m sure Joey cried himself to sleep.

1 Like

I was exercising my 2nd amendment.

I did know sleep was part of the second

Arkansas looks like they are pretty darn good. That’s why he decommitted. He would rather play for the 4h best team in the SEC and maybe get drafted instead of the 4th best team in the Big 12 and be forced to find a job as a free agent. All I can say is start putting more defensive players in the NFL then.