The Rundown: Everything Mike Gundy Said at His Bye Week Media Availability

I’m not talking about one game, and by the way Boise State is 2-3 with wins against UTEP and Utah State.

I don’t believe everything he says. You believe in his excuses though.

Ur the one who reads or listen to Gundy’s press. If u dnt hear Gundy’s excuses how can u use them.
Ur still made were 5 and 0 can’t wait till 6and0

1 Like

I will say we will definitely do that good.

KSU with a back up QB is a pushover. Baylor is an average team at best. If the Pokes don’t make adjustments on Offense, It’ll be almost impossible to beat Texas. The weeks game should show everyone where OU and Texas are at. Pokes are 5-0 and that’s great, but with games against OU, TX, ISU, and TCU we’ll see how things play out.

1 Like

I know. Look Texas scored 70.
I like Skylar but ksu has more issues.
Texas was able behind 3 fumble recovers to eek out the same about of points as California but less then smu.

1 Like

We know u dnt believe what anybody says except what :santa: says.
Ur just grabbing things u can us as a sound bite.
Did I tell u we 5 and 0. Go pokes

1 Like

What excuses am I believing

I sure miss @OSUgrad helping bring some common sense over here to the poor side the blog :rofl:

1 Like

This is funny we finished 7and6 in 2018. Because of a pro kicker missing a kick and the 95th defense.
We will finish better then 7and 6 Because the offense is still better the 95 th.

:cowboy_hat_face:

If anyone gives you flack over here or complains about Gundy, just remind them that OSU is averaging more PPG and has a better point differential vs P5 schools than OU is/does, and OSU doesn’t have near the talent or offensive coaching schemes as OU. OSU also has played more ranked teams than anyone in the conference, and they’re one of two undefeateds. They aren’t playing the best, but literally zero teams in the conference are. A win’s a win. Lol

4 Likes

God bless America! Did we just become best friends!? Your spot on my man

Yeah…good enough to beat all those ranked teams that year, and at the same time bad enough to lose to teams who didn’t make a bowl game.

Remember, when we get to the meat of our schedule and we’re sitting at 7-5 while another team is playing for a conference title that you heard it here first.

Looks like someone is ready to gargle his marbles.

It’s funny u told me ur in the majority. Jeff is not even helping u today.

1 Like

U think after we beat Texas we will only beat one more team.

Joey he doesn’t want u to touch his marbles ur one sick puppy. I knew u had a gundy fetish

1 Like

Jeff is probably busy. He can’t spend every three minutes on the forum.

There is nothing that guarantees we’ll beat Texas.