The Rundown: Everything Mike Gundy Said at His Pre-West Virginia News Conference

That graph means nothing to me. Especially when all the college football analysts don’t respect OSU. Did you ever think to yourself why they never expect OSU to do anything significant? Because almost every single time they don’t. So the next time you start asking yourself why OSU doesn’t get any respect remember that you heard it here first. I don’t necessarily have a problem with Gundy and think he’s done a good job with the program, but he’s not the guy that going to make this program consistently excel past the point of simply making an average bowl game. He is what he is.

1 Like

No you aren’t the first to say you hate Gundy , and he can’t take the program any farther. You think you’re the first :joy: I admit things have to change starting with the OL , recruit a little better. No one cares if that post doesn’t impress you but I’m sure there are lots of schools that would like to be in that position I guess you were in the same spot last year ? If you were I didn’t see you posting about it Just like mine , your opinion means little to anyone

1 Like

Is anyone going to ask Gundy tough questions? Or is that illegal now?

1 Like

The OL has been a consistent issue since Wickline left and you really think Gundy is going to get it fixed? BTW Wickline left nearly 10 years ago.

Maybe not, but people aren’t impressed by wins if you keep proving you can’t win more than one conference title in nearly twenty years. Which would mean most people probably don’t care about what you’re trying to sell. Even some have admitted so.

And you think your opinion matters to anyone?

1 Like

Did you read the entire sentence ? I said like mine too so don’t try pissing in my ear and tell me it’s raining. We’ve been in a conference with two schools with 3-4 times the money we have to put into football, we have limitations. You ever seen a team with the multiple injuries we have had ? No you want to blow your horn on something everybody has said about the OL … it’s not a novel idea. I can have a civil conversation., especially with anyone that doesn’t coach football for a living.

1 Like

“There are a lot of schools that would like to be in our position” what schools are you talking about? Can you send me a list of these schools? You say OSU is relevant and in the same company as the most winning programs among some really good teams and blu bloods on that list. Would they trade our seasons for theirs? If you sold our record to any teams that we have had under gundy what teams would want that? “You could have a coach for 18 years and you will Ave a winning record and have 1 conference title and no playoff games and only win 3 against your rival do the teams on your list want that? Or are you talking about the Tulane of the worlds? Send me your relevant teams in college football that want what we got.

2 Likes

He’ll never answer you. He’ll just criticize you for questioning his hero.

Sounds to me that that the majority of fans want change at the top and only a few characters want Mediocrity. You know I’m sure gundy is paying the bills with tickets and that’s good for the school but if we are talking strictly football this cat should have been gone a very long time ago. Let’s hope our administration has the brass to send him packing and I guess a statue of him on campus but they need to be sure they put his record on that statue as well if they really hold him in such high regard like they do.

2 Likes

Hmmm I’m curious to know what data you are basing this on? Has there been a poll published somewhere with significant data points that suggest this? Point me to your source if you don’t mind, I’d like it see it.

1 Like

I don’t want a change. I don’t even want a coordinator change at the moment. Although if the offense keeps looking like they did Saturday I think it’s worth considering.

2 Likes

15th (at least - this may have gone up since '21) winningest program since 2000. “…more consistent than once every ten years…” Dude, programs around the country would LOVE to be as consistent as we are. Step away from the ledge…

3 Likes

3-15 is very consistent.

Jug there you go making stupid statements again. Tell me who has a winning record against the goons ? You can’t , you make stupid look smart

2 Likes

Who said anything about a winning record. I’ve noticed the truth sure hurts y’all. Funny when you shine a little light on the situation, people start to see reality.

So you are saying 5 people commenting wanting a change in
The program is a lot ? That’s where you make your lies up jug. Gundy must have bonked your girlfriend once upon a time All you jackasses send your complaints to Weiberg, see where it gets you :joy::cowboy_hat_face:
Evidently you were talking a winning record, why else would you make your stupid comment

2 Likes

Yea I would like to see that information that says that ? Can you provide us the link ? Our is it again just an “opinion “ you yahoos make :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Relevant? Who is relevant besides the BB ? Only two teams outside the BB have made the playoffs besides them yahoo !! So tell me who the relevant teams are ? In the B12 everyone but the goons would love to have won the games we have the last ten years, not just two. All the jackasses in here raved about Campbell, look where they are now, try Aranda, what happened to him this year ?
I thought y’all were saying he was the next Saban

1 Like

That’s the reason you still think Gundy is ever going to win something. You’re too stupid to understand when someone tells you something.

I tell you that I never said anything about a winning record. You still think winning record.

Gundy says every year they got out coached. You think great coach.

Yet Campbell and Aranda havn’t come up short 17 years.

They haven’t been here that long jug , see what they do in the new league. You still ask stupid questions…. I point out something positive, only comeback you have is CC and 3-15. You had to fall off the turnip truck and hit your head

1 Like