The Rundown: Everything Mike Gundy Said at His Pre-West Virginia News Conference

That is another ignorant, biased statement joy. It was what he did with 5th year seniors here, not his career. If so why hadn’t they grabbed him before. He was available for years. You’re back to making things up joy

1 Like

Bill is , aka joy … new account, writes and spell’s just like him :wink: sneaking in when he lost a bet

1 Like

Yes it was what im thinking. If not just another idiot.

1 Like

Not anyone else that stupid :flushed::cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

I don’t talk about them like they’re Gods. I’m just smart enough to know the reality is that Gundy’s three best seasons were when he had them. It’s not a coincidence like some on here might think it is.

Where in Knowles contract can you find for me that he was specifically hired just to make sure Ohio State beats Michigan?

And here we are over the last five games of the season and can’t even average over 15 ppg. You do realize that Kansas only win since October 1st is against us, right?

Hmmmm walks like a duck quacks like a duck …

2 Likes

It’s a duck :joy::joy:

Just remember which side of the football was the catalyst for us getting to the 2021 CCG.

Who the fuuck is Joy?

Yea that’s you joy !! I’ve heard that statement before :roll_eyes:

1 Like

So because I’m pissed off and tired of seeing the same thing nearly year after year when I’ve been an optimist for nearly two decades you think I’m another person?

Yea I don’t think it , I know it ….

1 Like

Were you pissed at the previous 20 before that joy ?

1 Like
  1. I don’t know who the hell Joy is.

2. No, I wasn’t pissed about the previous 20.

Like many others on here. Even in years where things didn’t quite go our way I’ve given Gundy the benefit of the doubt. My observation was that it takes a while to build a program and to recruit at a higher level. I’m very aware we’re in the same exact conference as two traditional blue bloods (Texas and OU). I never had the expectation that when Gundy took this thing over that he should be beating either of those programs on a consistent basis. After 2011 I suppose I held the idea that we were finally turning a corner as a program since we had started developing as a program in an upward trajectory and making our football program and facilities more attractive than they had been in previous years. I summed up the 2021 season as just kind of a stroke of bad luck in the CCG, but also seen the season as a tremendous success because we finished in the top 10.

I guess what I failed to realize between 2012-2021 (thanks to reading some comments on here from others) that besides being top 10 in wins the only thing OSU had accomplished as a football program was one NY6 bowl win in that time. So what happens when you come to that realization? You start to wonder if the coordinators we’ve hired have been a problem. You start to wonder if recruiting has been a problem (like some have pointed out here we haven’t had a top 25 recruiting class in over a decade). You start to wonder if the HC really is invested in the program or if he’s about to jump ship. You wonder why the HC would state publicity why he doesn’t care for the transfer portal, but doesn’t seem to care if he loses players to it.

It’s a combination of a lot of things. There isn’t just one specific reason for any of it. Someone once said on here the program is bigger than the coach. I totally agree with that!!! In every OSU sport that should be the case. I believe if Boynton doesn’t make the tournament this year they should be getting rid of him. I actually had tickets to the WV and didn’t go. I gave them to my teenage nephew and a couple of his friends. Because I now know what to expect now. You want me to come to the game? Then maybe act like you give a sh|t winning it instead of just mailing it in for the season.

Yes sir , same ole joy !! You write a resume to express your feelings and crying. Get your dad jug. , you two cry together. It will improve from what this year was or we get Scott Frost :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Moron billy im going to explain this one more time. If yoi have the best talent you should do the best. You tell me who those 3 yahoos recruited then we my discuss this more. Dana has none monkey had none on the 11 team. I dare you find knowless as a primary recruiter on anybody for 5 years that includes the water boys.

Tosu didnt like Michigan scoring 41 point,they hire knowless to give up 45. Yes improvement. Your rite he did rock those school like northwestern iowa and indiana.

You know i dnt feel sorry making funny of you. Your like a lil puppy you keep coming back with excuses for other coaches

1 Like

This program was sub 500 before gundy got here, with coaches going back to 1970 playing 500 ball. Gundy is 70%. Your a yahoo.

1 Like

Well you may not be them, Joy, but you certainly are picking up where they left off so the suspicion is valid

2 Likes

It’s valid @bruce4 … he’s supposed to be gone until the first of the year. He lost a bet. :joy::joy:
Trying incognito

1 Like

Who’s crying? I’m laughing at you for trying to make fun of Harbaughs record when Gundy’s is worse.