The Rundown: What Mike Gundy Said after Oklahoma State's Loss in the Big 12 Championship

I guess you didn’t get the memo. Baylor has rebuilt three times, and they have three conference titles in 8 seasons.

We have the same coach, and we have zero in the last 10 years. However, God forbid we ever have to replace him with a coach that would like more than a regular bowl game.

1 Like

I was here 8 hours ago I know I didnt miss one God dang thing. U and jug holding hands and singing camp fire song like ur brownies

1 Like

1-4 in title games, and he didn’t even have to play OU for one this time.

It would improve our fan base if we didn’t have fans that think Gundy is going to win another conference title. Against my better judgment, I picked them to win this game. Guess I should’ve remembered the guy running the program strives for mediocrity. While the guy running the defense was trying to win a championship.

1 Like

Joey talk to ur gurl friends. I’m not play ur sad pathetic game. Where u think ur as smart as rainman.

1 Like

What I dnt understand why ur still a " fan".

1 Like

The only loser fans are the ones that continue to make excuses for a coach that keeps proving to them he can’t do something. Sometimes you have to learn to think for yourself.

1 Like

Why would you want to do that to yourself?

The defense did. That’s really about it.

U never learned to think. Stop being an osu fan. U cry way to much. If u notice I haven’t made an excuse
But that is what u and jug are best at.

1 Like

Because the program is bigger than Gundy’s desire for mediocrity. Baylor obviously figured it out. Maybe we should let them hire our next coach for us? We night be able to get our second conference title if we do.

1 Like

The best unit was the special team.
Defense gave up 21. At least it was not 24.

1 Like

LOL at gave up 21. Baylor needed 95 yards of offense to win that game. That’s it. It ain’t the defense.

1 Like

Ok u are repeating ur self. I’m out of here. Let u gurls cry hundle up close. And sing song.

1 Like

No…your excuse all season and last year was you can’t get rid of the best coach in school history. Scared of change. Just like Mike Gundy.

1 Like

Better defense. It’s funny 2011 the offense cared the defense. For 1 time the defense wouldn’t.

1 Like

Joey keep crying u got logan here u can hold her hands since jug went to bed drunk from moonshine

1 Like

It’s 2021 not 2011 buddy. The offense and the playcalling is 110% to blame for this egg laid.

2 Likes

You’re asking the best unit on the field all season to defend an 11-yard drive and a 38-yard drive without giving up any points against the #9 team in the nation?

How about you ask Gundy and Dunn to have a consistent offense instead of a suck chit one that can win us the game? Did you notice how Aranda called all three of his timeouts when OSu was inside the 10-yard line?

Probably would of been a great opportunity to run something the Baylor D wouldn’t see coming. Nope!!! Lets just Gundy the chit out of our goal line offense.

1 Like

The defense should have done its job. Now ur making excuses for the defense. Every body knew the short comings of the offense.

1 Like