Video Game Thread

I’m about to fire it up on my PC

That new Pokemon might get me to buy my first game at launch since Black/White

Legends Arceus is worth it. Great game (for Pokemon/Gamefreak)

1 Like

Shot in the dark here, but anyone with PGA 2k21 should join TGCTours society. Thousands of players, multiple leagues, and each player is recorded and monitored within their league online with full and daily updated fedex cup standings (there’s a fedex cup playoff at the end of the season), world golf rankings, money earnings, cut lines, even a Ryder cup. It’s incredible. If you’re interested, go check it out. It’s so in depth, whoever built it did an amazing job.

1 Like

I’m looking at picking it up still, I just didn’t get it at launch.

1 Like

Is anyone trying to grab a PS5 as soon as one is available or are you gonna wait until they build out the PS5 Pro or whatever upgraded hardware version they may make before then?

1 Like

Personally I’m not looking to buy a console until supply issues die down. I got my 3060 late last year and that was enough of a process.

3 Likes

If I get an opportunity to buy one I’m takin it. Really tho I just want one before GOW Ragnarok comes out.

1 Like

The last GOW was so so good, cant imagine what it would look like on a PS5 and my 4K TV

1 Like

Horizon Forbidden West is great btw.

2 Likes

Whats the best part/update over the 1st one?

1 Like

I’m not super far into it yet. But I’m loving the story so far. I thinks a little better than Zero Dawn. Aside from that the graphics are obviously better and I think they improved the character models too.

It also does a good job with the machines. I was kinda worried initially that all the new machines would just be reskins of the ones from Zero Dawn. But most of the new machines are different and unique and really cool.

1 Like

4 Likes

Lmao what’s that from?

1 Like

Elden Ring. That part of the game is the region Caelid, aka Fromsoft’s new hell lol.

3 Likes

How is that game?

Freaking incredible. 10/10 for sure.

1 Like

Due to having a toddler, I’ll have to live vicariously through walkthroughs with this one😲 looks like everything ones ever wanted from a HP game

1 Like

Just got my PS5 today. So hyped!

4 Likes

Where’s you snag it from?

3 Likes