Video Game Thread

Booooo. Best Buy and Target are both still sold out.

1 Like

Stillwater Gamestop

1 Like

Now I can finally unsubscribe from all this PS5 Restock pages on Twitter.

3 Likes

I don’t need one right now, but I really hope they have some in stock by July of 2023.

1 Like

Walmart is super easy to get one from. Buy the $13 membership the day before the announced restock. Have your payment info and address saved to the account and hit F5 every couple seconds right before the hour and you’ll get one.

As of this moment I’m not interested in spending a penny on one. But if they announce that the new CFB is only on the new consoles, I’ll pay 1,000+ for one. :joy:

2 Likes

Oops I meant to hit the reply to thread button my fault. For anyone else interested Jake Randall on twitter has good info if you can deal with the notifications.

1 Like
3 Likes

LMAO, when he took the fan from the one guy and then kinda ran a few steps in place, then changed direction, I started rolling.

2 Likes

I still don’t know what this means. :joy:

2 Likes
1 Like

So I’m hearing rumors that 2k will be releasing a college and NFL game in 2026 when licensing becomes available for non-EA companies. Not sure the validity but 2k’s early 2000s football games are still better than today’s EA maddens theyre currently releasing. A 2k college game would be so freaking awesome.

2 Likes

Any links??

Never been beaten

Dang, you can even play it on Dial-Up.

1 Like

Blast from the past, jeez.

I always liked the look of EA games better, but the 2K games were smoother and more in depth by far.

Reddit but I don’t have the app and it’s not letting me copy the proper link without it moving to the homepage. Not official but they leaked the EA college announcement almost a month before ea said anything about it. Didn’t say they were making it either, but that they’ll be able to starting then. And I’d be surprised if they didn’t take the opportunity.

Plus EA spits out a minimally updated “copy” of Madden every year. They just basically add updated rosters and call it a day. 2K would give us a completely new style of gameplay.

Use old dot reddit dot com

1 Like