Video Game Thread

It was a good one, but the original Knights of the Old Republic was king.

1 Like

Bold choice over Star Wards Bombad Racing for the PS2. /s

1 Like

Man, where’s the Q*Bert love?

1 Like

LMAO, I completely forgot that game even existed. There was also the pod racing game for PS.

The amount of memory it takes to render one of Luke Skywalker’s eyeballs is the amount it took to make QBert.

I mostly play Rocket League and Battlefield V lately.

Sometimes I dive into a game of Crusader Kings 2 or Civilization 5.

I am excited about Crusader Kings 3. I really like strategy games. It’s just the time committment.

2 Likes

Man, Rocket League is an oddly sore subject for me. I began to get pretty good at it, around the time it came out. But other games took me away from it, mainly Destiny, and I just didn’t play enough to get better.

1 Like

Does anyone play any MOBA games (like League of Legends) and if so, did you ever play Paragon, on PS4?

League is so toxic. I tried playing it… It wasn’t a fun time.

2 Likes

I enjoy the heck out of some rocket league (PC) My friends and I play on a pretty reg basis

5 Likes

I was just using it as an example. But yeah, I’d never play it. It’s like wading through toxic sludge.

Golden Eye

1 Like

Sorry, accidentally created a Video Game thread not knowing there would be one here outside of PFB+

What I was GOING TO SAY, was…

In honor of @leecothran,

1 Like

I wanted to be fair to the non-PFB’ers. Why create a video game thread that only paid members can see, right?

And yeah…when a zombie came back to life for the first time, and started running at me, I freaked out again!

I’m really scared of the Resident Evil 3 remake they’re coming out with in a few months. Nemesis running around, chasing your character, is going to suck.

3 Likes

I went to a JUCO before coming to OSU and this was my life for the chunk of that year. Loved that game.

Absolutely worth it. One of the best stories ever. Unfortunately, the graphics now are so terrible that it’s actually unplayable, which is a shame.

1 Like

Not even ashamed to admit, Assassin’s Creed games are my jam. Since a new one wasn’t released this year I’m stuck replaying Odyssey as Alexios right now. Hubs is having a blast with Outerworlds and Pokemon Shield.

3 Likes

Assassin’s Creed games are my absolute favorite - no shame there. Odyssey is one of only a handful of games I’ve ever 100%ed including DLC.

2 Likes

I’m a RL gamer too. PUBG, Dead Space, GoW, and GTA are my other go-tos, but I just don’t have much time anymore. PC only for me. Although my son got a Nintendo Switch and I must admit it’s pretty fun playing on the projector in the media room.

3 Likes

Did he get the new Switch, without the removable controllers?