Video Game Thread

Forza Motorsport games are realistic racing. Forza Horizon games are arcade style. If you have game pass Horizon 5 is on it but I think they removed Motorsport 7 already.

2 Likes

Love the name brotha.

2 Likes

Is Gran Turismo strictly PS4/5?

I think so. I grew up playing Gran Turismo 2 and 3 with my dad, so it would be cool to play that again.

yeah it’s a sony property. Wish they would expand, I loved 2, 4, and 5. One of the few games that brought both my brothers and I together.

2 Likes

I absolutely loved that game. Probably wouldn’t play it now, because racing games don’t necessarily entertain me, but that game was awesome.

1 Like

Would like to see a new burnout game. Takedown and paradise city were awesome on ps2/ps3.

10 days till the new Harry Potter game can be downloaded if you pre-ordered it!

2 Likes

1 Like

For those of you who might’ve played Resident Evil 2 Remake…

If you’ve never played Resident Evil 7, I suggest you do so. Phenomenal game that will scare the crap out of you.

Just started playing this a few days ago. It’s hard to play at night with good headphones.

1 Like

I had to switch to other games late at night cause I would legitimately feel my heart racing haha

1 Like

The part of the game in Dimitrescu’s castle is awful. Just s***-inducing anxiety/fear.

Dead Island 2 has been super enjoyable. Probably the most polished game I’ve purchased since Forza Horizon 5. Maybe not worth full price but its been a ton of fun.

1 Like

I want you to know that your username is amazing.

2 Likes

dead island 2 is just a masterpiece. i have passed it by 30%, but already in absolute admiration. the last time i so admired when i passed BioShock Infinite

Yeah…
On reddit, as always, toxic…

I know there’s been some controversy about its performance but Star Wars Survivor is awesome.

I can’t get it to post, but there’s a great Jack Black cartoon video on IG regarding video games.

1 Like