Video Game Thread

GOW, Sonic Mega Collection, Ratchet and Clank

3 Likes

Moving this here.

Can anyone guess the first thing I thought of when I started this game?

Bonus points if you can guess the exact quote I’m thinking of.

1 Like

Ok @SherlockOhms I finished first season 13-0 then lost to LSU in the “wool” bowl. Got a WVU offer after.
I went with the stud RB and dink and dunk when he needed rest. He won the Heisman.

Added good WR and a future good QB for this season and I doubled up # 2 UGA in game 2. We’ll see how it plays out.

Going to build my offense in here like I did the original, every RB and WR has max speed and QB has max arm strength. Air it out!

I’m glad you told me about this. I was getting bored with the other one. I had won like 19 of the last 20 retro bowls.

2 Likes

Nice! Glad you like it!

I had the tight end I started with win the equivalent of the heisman because the only star players I had on offense were him, the QB, and a freshman RB. I got a 7 speed WR and a new QB for my natty run and everything got way easier lol. Currently working on year 4. If I go 15-0 again I’ll tie the record for the longest winning streak in FBS.

1 Like

Finished my first year at tenn state and won the minor championship. Got a job offer from Va tech.

The crime was this guy not winning offensive player of the year.

3 Likes

I’m already more invested in this than OSU football.

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

I guess I might be in the same boat since I was more excited to see replies on this thread than the others!

2 Likes

It’s a blue and orange team with the initials BMS…

2 Likes

I won a championship with USF then I got hired by a terrible UCLA team that I’m currently 4-3 with lol

2 Likes

the gpa kinda ruins the college version, seemingly no way to fix it

You can bench them for a game and they’ll improve their GPA. Can also spend 3 CC to improve it by a whole letter grade, and sometimes on your bye week you can select an option to let the team study.

1 Like

What happens when they commit sexual assault? I’m sure a lot of Baylor players have had to grapple with this.

1 Like

For that team when you choose to ignore it the team morale actually goes up!

4 Likes

I didnt know about the cc option that certainly helps, had three players get benched right before the bowl game

1 Like

That’s rough. I’ve been benching my upper classmen for non important non-con games and between that, CC and bye weeks I’ve been able to keep everyone above a 2.0.

I also just eat the moral penalty every time a player needs to retake a test or study for something.

Slippery slope!

I’m not playing this game yet but how do you pay the digital recruits $5000 to have them tell you they don’t want to come back?

4 Likes

Super inaccurate of the game to not let me shuffle 3 different 1 star QBs like real life.

5 Likes

Yep yep.

Does your o-line block? Yes? Really kills the immersion, bro

4 Likes