Who actually still believes?

Why does all of Gundy’s success line up with Texas’s decline?

So gundy is successful. About time u admit it.
Same reason ou can’t win natty’s bad coaches.
If u can’t control abunch of 4 and 5 stars u lose.
I got say u are die hard on fine faults in Gundy’s year here.

All Gundy needs to do is win another conference title to leave me nothing to talk about. Since we all know that will never happen, I guess you’re stuck with putting up with me and a coach that can’t do better than the middle of the conference.

What about 2 conf games would that do too.
All I want want want. If u weren’t so bad Santa would give u ur 2 front teeth.
Its all up to the qb’s this year.

Gundy’s been coaching Sanders how many years?

Hey I with u on Sanders. So I hope shane will do enough. Sanders will do better on turnovers. Its his red zone td that worries me the most. Shane can hit the big bomb better and has shown he can get scores at a higher rate.

Shane went 5 of 21 during Bedlam, I’m not all in on him. There’s a few quarterbacks when wearing a green Jersey are very confident but when they have someone like Perkins in their face, no so much.

I agree with what ur saying about the ou game. But did he score 10 of the 13 points.
Perkins is gone and the oline will be later.
I think shane was rattled and was pushing the ball not throwing it.
1 game does not make a career.
It would be a great race between shane weeden and a turtle :turtle:. But like weeden his does things faster.
If Sanders made multiple decisions faster then he would be alot better

I’m not saying are oline will not get hurt. Even if we lose 5 guys I will better because of r depth.

Florida, the SEC’s 2nd best team getting demolished by OU would disagree with your take on the big 12. Colorado, the Pac 12’s 2nd best team getting demolished by Texas would disagree with your take on the big 12. Oregon, the Pac 12’s 3rd best team getting demolished by Iowa state would disagree with your take on the big 12. Miami, the ACC’s 3rd best team getting beat by OSU after getting outgained by 260 yards in the first quarter would disagree. Army getting beat by a half-depleted WVU team would disagree.

1 Like

Also, every single conference in the United States of America always has half of their teams finish with losing conference records, every single year. That’s how sports work.:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Ou always has one of those undisciplined guys who takes over the game.

The conference lost some good defensive playmaker. It will determine how well we do against some teams, if they replace them.
Perkins was a big playmaker i dnt they replace that level. Making ou defense not as good.

You could be right, instead of 41-13 it could be 41-16 . That’s if they have their kicker back.

Funny ar0.
There are some teams that have good defenses.
But teams like ou and Texas are not.
Both lost big play makes. Texas mite fix it through coaches. But ou will need a new play maker.
Just go look at the scoring per and after perkins played last season.
But that doesn’t fit ou troll like u.

When ever you’re ready to wager on Bedlam, let me know.

Is that u answer when ur stumped

U always have problems know what this site is. Not’s
Dating site or an off shore betting site. Just a site u talk about how great osu is.

I didn’t think you would be willing to put money on that crap you spew.

So ur saying ou had a defense while the thug perkins was off. Thats funny they all scored at will. Ksu scored 21 points alone in the 4th quarter. Ur the “facts guy” go look it up. I’m sure knowing u and ou facts u already know it. The crap only comes from ur :racehorse: