Who is Braylin Presley? Comps for the New OSU Commit to Get You Pumped

Why not dream as big as possible?!

1 Like

Yes I do. Les wouldā€™ve found a way to win the Big 8 with that ā€˜84 defense and Thurman. Unless that was Patā€™s first season, I could be mistaken.

1 Like

84 was Johnson but ou was rolling in those day won it all in 85

Sorry that was jones first year. But what ur saying is les is some offensive master mind. The same guy who scored 9 points against Alabama in 2 games. Iā€™m sorry but les is not know for his offense. Didnt he play on the line in college.

Not known for explosive spread offense. Known for defense. And a strong run game. Good o-lines. Off the top of my head, OU scored 62 on us in 2017. 41 last year. 51 in 2012. Almost 50 two years ago. You think he couldnā€™t have figured out a way to drop those totals down from what Gundy and Co allowed?!

1 Like

Miles scored zero in his natty game.

I really donā€™t know how miles won 2 games. But his last two he gave up 90 to ou and 111 to Texas. His best team gave up 52 ou and 55 texas. 107 to 25.

Still wanting to brag about wins over McNeese State and Central Arkansas? Pad the wins and hide from competition.

Beyond the fact that gundy has the 2nd most win in conf. Over 600% in conf. Top ten in top 25 wins since 2010. Johnson played west Texas state and lost . Miles lost to northern Iowa which at the time they may not even been division 1.
So keep going on about gundy and his schedule.

Les could only win big ones as an underdog. Which has been the case for the majority of Oklahoma state coaches. And when I say underdog Iā€™m talking major under dog . Lesā€™s best team here got rolled bad by ou

1 Like

Yes northern Iowa was fcs.
Both of these guys u think are better then gundy because they got nattyā€™s. Both schedule and lost to fcs schools. I never look up Johnson but I know miles play the same teams at lsu and osu.

I agree with this. I guess I should have said ā€œ2nd most accomplished.ā€ I think Jimmy and Les both are above Jones and maybe above Gundy too. But Jimmy never beat them either. We just have the unfortunate task of being in-state rivals with arguably the most historied college football program in the United States of America. Either them or Bama. We need to be beating them more often than we are absolutely, but I just hate how we canā€™t even expect Ou to have one crappy year. Why do those guys always have to be so dang good every single year? Itā€™s exhausting. Lol

1 Like

All while they lose two in a row to K State and two to Iowa State in the last 4 years.

While we talk about the one really good team that Gundy has had, Miles was playing in his second national title game.

Iā€™ll brag about wins over boise , and a solid Tulsa team , you can keep bragging for Iowa state

You keep bragging while they play in their second conference title game.

Lol okay bud

Yes Love the guy. I think Presley will be a really good player. Agreed just not Tyreek as no one is. I think he has a chance to be a special player though. He and his brother.

1 Like

Alabama, Notre Dame and recently Florida State, Clemson and others are above them. Alabama easily better than OU. Way more National Titles, not even close man. That said, OU top 5 program all time so itā€™s tough agreed.

Miles got fired 2x. In that second natty game he scored zero points. They could have stayed home, and taken 2 to 0 defeat.
Iā€™ve never brag on Gundyā€™s 1 year Iā€™ve brag about them all.
Miles lost 52 to 9 with his best team to ou. And ur braging about that.