Would You Rather: Auburn or Oklahoma State?

Auburn has won a national title and had a Heisman Trophy winner and is about 40/60 in wins against its rival. Yeah, OSU has had a bit more consistency, but I’d take a national title and beating OU any day.

1 Like
  • Auburn is 7-10 against Bama since 2005. OSU is 3-14 against OU.

• Auburn has two conference titles since 2005. OSU has one.

• Auburn has played for a national title twice since 2005. OSU hasn’t played for one once.

• Auburn has an undefeated season since 2005. OSU doesn’t have one.

• Auburn plays in arguably the toughest division in all of college football. OSU does not.

• Auburn has one Heisman winner since 2005. OSU doesn’t have one.

The entire point is a kid probably isn’t going to care that you win 9 games a year on average if you can’t ever prove you can win some meaningful hardware. As a fan I would want better recruits coming in so we can have a better chance of beating those better programs, instead of consistently watching us barely get past averages teams, and getting the chit kicked out of us consistently by those teams to cap the year off.

If Gundy is such a great coach as you suggest then there shouldn’t be any reason he can’t make these four star recruits into something special. Even Pat Jones said you gotta be able to get better players to beat better programs.

1 Like

Wow!!! I didn’t know Patrick hated Gundy so much.

I’m a troll because I refuse to drink orange kool-aid and wear orange shades? I don’t blind myself to the realities of OSU athletics in general. I don’t have to believe everything a guy says when he fails to do something.

So true, and that’s what is: a negative crappy attitude born from a delusional idea that OSU somehow should belong in the blue blood crowd.

2 Likes

I’m not sure what Robert meant. I think he mistakenly directed that comment at me. It’s evident from my comments for many years I approve of the job Gundy has done. Nice deflect though. Care to respond to your lie about not wanting Gundy fired, then I cite multiple examples of you passionately demanding Gundy be fired? It was crickets from you on that.

4 Likes

I’ve thought this myself, but then I consider the whole freedom of speech aspect. I don’t think he’s violating any rules of the site. I have a hard time believing he’s a loyal and true fan with his constant negativity. Joe was a huge downer during a 12-2 season. What will he be like when we go 8-4 or 7-5 during the regular season? There’s a real possibility that could happen next year.

1 Like

Just another liberal who wants to cancel anything they don’t agree with.

1 Like

Right?

1 Like

Ur confused Jeff after jug was calling Joey a liberal who wants to cancel everything. Yes agree its best.

1 Like

You left out that OSU is in a much much weaker conference than Auburn.

I see u just lied to get back at every calling u out. Even jug called u out as a cancel culture.

I knew u want actually answer. Wow u got everyone on u.

1 Like

We dnt have to forget we know u or Joey will make excuses for whom Evers not osu. I see ur trying ur best to stick up for ur gf

1 Like

Robert, you are going to have to learn to read or let your mommy read it to you. @VACowboy is the one trying to get someone canceled. It’s @VACowboy that must be as liberal as CNN.

You are right. Nothing wrong with being smart but there is something wrong with being a troll which is what you have become. Maybe you did not start out that way but this is where you are.

1 Like

No u and ur gf are trying to cancel gundy. No problems on my part. Ur a confused liberal wannabe.
Jug it must hurt watch Joey get raked

1 Like

Don’t label people you don’t know based on their opinion about sports. If I did that I would have to label you an idiot.

2 Likes

Thats weird jug was typing. Did he tick his tail and run. I didn’t know trolls had tails.

1 Like

Delusional is thinking OSU is anywhere near Auburn in the last 17 seasons. We’re in a much weaker conference. Just since the playoffs started the big 12 hasn’t won a game in the playoffs the only power 5 conference without a win. On top of Gundy’s super weak non-conference schedule.

1 Like

You’ve been trying to label joe on here, try taking your own advice.